1. #1 'Pimp & hooker' catch B'klyn staff (ACORN) 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    The scandal surrounding the left-wing activist organization ACORN has spread to New York, with employees at its Brooklyn office caught on video helping supposed ladies of the night get loans for their dream houses of ill repute.

Rather than reminding the women that prostitution is dangerous and illegal and advising them to change their careers, counselors at the social-services group shockingly offer suggestions on how they can launder their earnings. -snip-
    ACORN NYC Child Prostitution Investigation Part I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrpRG...layer_embedded
    ACORN NYC Child Prostitution Investigation Part II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue_2_...layer_embedded

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/b...CcxLZhAEehLhmL

Oh, damn! My money was on Atlanta to be next...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Rumors that there are five videos out there. Any guess on the next?
    I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Was I wrong for laughing my tail off when I watched the "pimp/prostitute" sting on Fox News the other day? I mean how stupid could these people even be to not see that bus coming at them?

"Good afternoon, fellow citizens! I am a pimp! And this is my prostitute! Could you fine ladies please advise us on the best way to cheat on our taxes? Speak into my shirt collar, please! Very good, now we're trucking in a bunch of children from El Salvador to have sex for money in this house. Can you tell us how to claim them as dependents and fool the IRS?"

It wasn't quite that blatant, but it was close.
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    Was I wrong for laughing my tail off when I watched the "pimp/prostitute" sting on Fox News the other day? I mean how stupid could these people even be to not see that bus coming at them?

"Good afternoon, fellow citizens! I am a pimp! And this is my prostitute! Could you fine ladies please advise us on the best way to cheat on our taxes? Speak into my shirt collar, please! Very good, now we're trucking in a bunch of children from El Salvador to have sex for money in this house. Can you tell us how to claim them as dependents and fool the IRS?"

It wasn't quite that blatant, but it was close.
    Do you have any idea the caliber of people ACORN aims to put into houses? Their entire clentele is people who have no business owning houses. That's the reason for their existence. This couple probably seemed like super geniuses to them, albeit involved in a lifestyle that can't really be put down on a form.. I'm sure it wasn't the first time that's happened. They were way too casual about it and prepared.. ACORN needs to be disbanded.

On the down side, these people have no business owning houses, but they are a landlord's nightmare when they are renters...
    Last edited by stsinner; 09-14-2009 at 11:58 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Am I the only one who thinks Hannah Giles is a hottie? Seriously, she's got great legs and a real nice ass.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.