Thread: Newbie

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
  1. #31  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaguns91 View Post
    ask away, I'm an open book, for the most part.
    Your user name...

    I dated a lady who took off her clothes for the pleasure of men, she always referred to her boobs as "guns", and in her case "big guns".

    So I was wondering if this was the case with you, or are you just into .50 S&W's?

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Senior Member Megaguns91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Warshington
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Your user name...

    I dated a lady who took off her clothes for the pleasure of men, she always referred to her boobs as "guns", and in her case "big guns".

    So I was wondering if this was the case with you, or are you just into .50 S&W's?
    Hahahaha.
    That is a good question. No guns doesn't refer to my chest. Mega = Megan (name). Guns = I like guns. 91 = birthyear.
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaguns91 View Post
    Hahahaha.
    That is a good question. No guns doesn't refer to my chest. Mega = Megan (name). Guns = I like guns. 91 = birthyear.
    Do you own any firearms?

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    Senior Member Megaguns91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Warshington
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Do you own any firearms?
    I do. I have a remington 870 express, a marlin .22, a junior winchester single shot 20 gauge (first gun ever, way neat gun!), and a Sako 85.
    I asked for a tactical shotgun for Christmas. Fingers crossed! :)

    How about you?
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaguns91 View Post
    I do. I have a remington 870 express, a marlin .22, a junior winchester single shot 20 gauge (first gun ever, way neat gun!), and a Sako 85.
    I asked for a tactical shotgun for Christmas. Fingers crossed! :)

    How about you?
    Last I counted, I have about 500 firearms.
    Kudos on the 870, excellent choice. I'm also a big fan of Sako's. My tactical shotgun (the one that is always loaded and sits next to the bed) is a Benelli M4, currently loaded with 8 rounds of 00 buckshot, with two rounds of rifled slug available in case they try to run.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Senior Member Megaguns91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Warshington
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Last I counted, I have about 500 firearms.
    Kudos on the 870, excellent choice. I'm also a big fan of Sako's. My tactical shotgun (the one that is always loaded and sits next to the bed) is a Benelli M4, currently loaded with 8 rounds of 00 buckshot, with two rounds of rifled slug available in case they try to run.
    Good man! You can never have too many guns. :)
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaguns91 View Post
    Good man! You can never have too many guns. :)
    I have a C&R license, which is collectors license.

    I collect WW2 and older firearms.

    I have a pretty good collection - I do shoot them all, though, none of them are closet queens.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Senior Member Megaguns91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Warshington
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    I have a C&R license, which is collectors license.

    I collect WW2 and older firearms.

    I have a pretty good collection - I do shoot them all, though, none of them are closet queens.
    Well what's the point of having a gun if you don't get the pleasure of shooting it?

    My brother was given an SKS just recently. I was quite jealous.
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #39  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,870
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaguns91 View Post
    ask away, I'm an open book, for the most part.
    OK, I'll ask away. You seem to be very familiar with CU and some of its members. What was your name in a previous incarnation?

    And welcome to CU. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #40  
    Senior Member Megaguns91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Warshington
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    OK, I'll ask away. You seem to be very familiar with CU and some of its members. What was your name in a previous incarnation?

    And welcome to CU. :D
    I've never been on CU, actually. I just feel a strong bond with all of my fellow conservatives :o
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •