Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Welcome!
    This..

and impressive resume already. You are going to have a long and very rewarding career ahead of you.

Quote Originally Posted by pssvr View Post
    I went to a public school for kindergarten and a private one for first grade. After that, I was home-schooled until my junior year of high school. In said junior year, I entered the invitation-only NC School of Science and Mathematics where I earned a GPA of 5.645. I am now at NC State University double majoring in Mathematics and Computer Science, on track to graduate with both degrees at the age of nineteen. Please, by all means, provide me an argument why home-schooling isn't a good form of education.
    The Liberals hate it when kids aren't processed though the Liberal indoctrination machine that is the government schools system.. They see home schoolers as some kind of rebel, and they resent not getting their crack at those kids' heads.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

The only person I know who was home-schooled is my cousin, and she was home-schooled because her parents were unwilling to enforce school attendance rules with her, and the catholic school she was attending was going to flunk her for having 52 excused absences, despite her 3.8 gpa. She did all the work-my uncle, at best, was "a little slow", and her mother is a lazy, manipulative bitch. I give the kid some credit for being a brilliant manipulator in avoiding having to get up early in the morning, and she graduated from college with honors.

I don't do hiring. If I did at my current employer, I wouldn't probably be looking at high school as much as college records. The high school look would be just to ensure the applicant had a diploma.

For a job that doesn't require a degree, I wouldn't hold it against an applicant if he or she was home-schooled. I would be looking at the references.

People like this DUmmie make me laugh. They admitted that they wouldn't hire anyone who was home schooled strictly out of hand. Think about that for a moment. They wouldn't hire anyone who was home schooled just because they were home schooled. There's a word for this. (In my best Ben Stein from Ferris Beuller's Day Off voice) Anyone....anyone. Discrimination. That, my friends, according to the left's best friend, the gubment, is illegal. I'd love to find out where this person works and report their company for illegal hiring practices.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I wouldn't hire someone who spelled a simple plural with an apostrophe ("one's") as the OP did in that example.
    Grammar NAZI!:p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Grammar NAZI!:p

Funny how when the left advocates for discrimination against the right - that's okay. But turn the tables and you're a racist bigoted homophobic misogynist!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Funny how when the left advocates for discrimination against the right - that's okay. But turn the tables and you're a racist bigoted homophobic misogynist!
    It's a good thing for the left that Gore and Kerry lost, Honky is way too funny to be an epithet.:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I wouldn't hire someone home-schooled by a DUmmie.

Then as logic goes the DUmmies wouldn't hire the Founding Fathers either.
    Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
    who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
    who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

Isaiah 5:20-21