Thread: Eat What You Want And Die Like A Man: The World's Unhealthiest Cookbook

1. #1 Eat What You Want And Die Like A Man: The World's Unhealthiest Cookbook 
    http://www.amazon.com/Eat-What-You-W...0617151&sr=8-3

Editorial Reviews

Product Description
    Eat healthy and live to be 100?.

Screw that.

Why choke down bland, mushy steamed veggies and brown rice when there s so much fat-laden, calorie-rich, heart-bursting cuisine out there to be savored? Because you want to live? So you can spend your golden years wandering aimlessly around a Florida shopping mall and eating dinner at 2 in the afternoon? So your rotten, ungrateful kids can plop you into some hellhole of a nursing home the minute you forget what day it is?

So go ahead, triple your cholesterol and triglyceride counts and clog those arteries . You ll never get out of this world alive, so you might as well enjoy your life while you can. Here are 30 artery-clogging, colon-blistering recipes sure to satisfy the most insatiable cholesterol craving. Instead of, steamed tofu, try Lard-Oozing Caja-China-Roasted Hog or Pizzeria-style Baked Ziti with Sausage and Mozzarella!. Follow up with a decadent dessert of Deep-Fried Twinkies or Ice Cream Lasagne. You ll die quicker but with a smile on your face.

Eat What You Want and Die Like a Man will put you back in touch with your Inner Hog.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    What did they have to say about your addiction,canned Bacon ?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    What did they have to say about your addiction,canned Bacon ?

Moo that is EMERGENCY bacon!

When the SHTF I will be enjoying BLT's and bacon and eggs while the zombies flail away ineffectually aganst the storm shutters and stagger off to eat my Moonbat neighbors who didn't think to stock up on such awesome emergency goods! :D

Power CUer
    I love the description of his cheesecake recipe, that most are "made from vegetable shortening and taste like earwax." This guy redid the recipe with real ingredients and "it weighs as much as a baby."

Vepr
    Now that looks like a cook book. :D

noonwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I love the description of his cheesecake recipe, that most are "made from vegetable shortening and taste like earwax." This guy redid the recipe with real ingredients and "it weighs as much as a baby."

I use Granma's recipe, which calls for 2 rectangles of philly and one square (19 oz), and a quart of sour cream for the top layer. Plus, a cup of sugar in each of the layers (not counting the tsp or so in with the graham cracker crumbs).

That frozen stuff (Sara Lee) doesn't even come close, in quality. He's right, they taste like earwax.