I had almost forgotten about Carlos Miller. He was found guilty on his last case and apparently is back into mischief.
Miller informed the blogosphere of his results -- guilty on resisting arrest without violence. He was found not guilty on disobeying a police officer and disorderly conduct. The prosecutor asked that Miller receive three months probation and pay the court costs, instead Judge Jose L. Fernandez slapped Miller with a one-year probation, 100 hours of community service and $540.50 in court fees.
SO, he is at it again

RagingInMiami Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-16-08 10:09 AM
Original message
My night in jail after photographing police against their wishes

The most humiliating part of my arrest was not necessarily the way the five Miami police officers slammed me down on the hard sidewalk and bashed my forehead against the concrete. Nor was it the way they tightened the handcuffs on me until they cut off the circulation in my wrists. Nor was it the way one officer twisted my right wrist backwards until I yelled out in pain. Nor was it the way an officer threatened to taze me if I did not shut my mouth.
It wasn’t even the way the sergeant taunted me at the precinct by saying, “I don’t know what police department you’re used to dealing with, but this is Miami PD and we don’t put up with that kind of crap here.”

No, the most humiliating part of my arrest was when I was ordered into a small dark room at the Miami-Dade County Jail and ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks while a jail guard with a flashlight ensured that I was not smuggling any contraband into the jail.

Read the rest of the story here.