Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Elton John is a sinner according to the Orthodox Church in the Ukraine 
    What a refreshing breath of fresh air-a church not bound by the political correctness cancer...

Spokesman Father Georgy Gulyaev said: 'Thank God it's impossible under Ukrainian law for Elton John to adopt a child.

'The Church is strictly against same-sex marriages and the damage they cause. It's written in Holy Scriptures that homosexual marriage and relations is a sin.

'It is a sin, it is against nature, and it represents the dead end of human development.

'People pretend to have good intentions, create semi-marriages and so-called families, and moreover they dare to adopt children. Unlike people who are blessed by God to create natural families, these are people who succumb to their passions.
    David Furnish and Lev

'Too old': Under the current Ukrainian legislation the age difference between child and adopter must not exceed 45 years

'This is definitely a sin, there is no other word for it, and the church will never agree that people who have created same-sex "marriage" could also dare to adopt children.

'This applies to all, including Elton John. He is a sinner.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0RH4T34Pt

Link
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I believe the age would be the disqualifier itself. One of my clients who holds a responsible position in the federal courts, and his wife adopted a child from China. He said the age limit at that time was 45 years old. Elton's age, 62, is far from the normal 45 or thereabouts limit.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

He's a sinner according to the positions of every major branch of Christianity. Gay sex is no more allowable than adultery or fornication.

Why is this concept so difficult for people?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    He's a sinner according to the positions of every major branch of Christianity. Gay sex is no more allowable than adultery or fornication.

Why is this concept so difficult for people?
    Why is everything that has been considered normal and good been systematically destroyed in the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Why is everything that has been considered normal and good been systematically destroyed in the last few years.
    Democrats.

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Democrats.
    Rhymes with sewer rats.

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Democrats.
    Folks, we have a winner!

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Although it's not the last few years, and I would disagree with the term "good." (but since you used "considered" I won't) the reason is the rise of the individual and the decline of authority in social conduct. When the state enforces a moral code beyond the basic social contract necessary for a society to function, e.g., punishing murder, robbery, etc., it appears, on the surface at least, that everything is "normal and good." However, when people stop allowing the state to tell them how to behave, diversity in conduct appears.

For example, virtually every state has had laws against homosexuality on its books. When those laws were enforced, of course homosexuality was not apparent (although it clearly existed below the surface). When those laws were not enforced and subsequently ruled unconstitutional, the "underground" homosexuality rose to the surface.

Morality enforced by the state is no morality at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Wizard View Post
    Although it's not the last few years, and I would disagree with the term "good." (but since you used "considered" I won't) the reason is the rise of the individual and the decline of authority in social conduct. When the state enforces a moral code beyond the basic social contract necessary for a society to function, e.g., punishing murder, robbery, etc., it appears, on the surface at least, that everything is "normal and good." However, when people stop allowing the state to tell them how to behave, diversity in conduct appears.

For example, virtually every state has had laws against homosexuality on its books. When those laws were enforced, of course homosexuality was not apparent (although it clearly existed below the surface). When those laws were not enforced and subsequently ruled unconstitutional, the "underground" homosexuality rose to the surface.

Morality enforced by the state is no morality at all.
    You can have your homosexuality ,that is fine with me but it doesn't stop there. We are expected to like and embrace these life styles and that is going to far!

Banned
    You can have your homosexuality ,that is fine with me but it doesn't stop there. We are expected to like and embrace these life styles and that is going to far!
    Perhaps by some, but not all. In general, you're expected only to treat them equally with other lifestyles. If it doesn't bother you to see a man and a woman holding hands in public, why should it bother you to see two men (or two women) doing the same? In Saudi, for example, it's not unusual to see two heterosexual men doing so.