1. #1 Chock Full O' Nuts Enters Funeral Biz. 
    Demand Grows for Burial in 'Heavenly' Coffee Cans

Wednesday, July 16, 2008
    By Susan Jones, Senior Editor

(CNSNews.com) - A growing number of people are requesting that their ashes be placed in empty cans of "The Heavenly Coffee" -- the trademark for Chock full o' Nuts, the coffee roaster says.

The idea is straight out of Hollywood. In the movie "The Bucket List," the main characters played by Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson use the coffee cans as burial urns.

"Inspired by this idea, consumers are seeking to emulate the film by choosing to have their ashes, or ashes of a loved one, preserved in a Chock full o' Nuts coffee can," said Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA in a news release.

(snip)

John Boyle, chief operating officer of MZB, said he's been touched by the impact and response that the film has had on consumers: "We are humbled by the requests we have received from people wanting to incorporate Chock full o' Nuts coffee cans into their personal end-of-life decisions. It is both an honor and a privilege for us to respect their wishes," Boyle said.
    This is just stupid.

Nuts

Better than a Pringles can.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Mrs. Tantal's going to have me stored in a large brass spit-toon.
    I'd rather have a daughter in a whorehouse than a son in the University of Texas.

Nah ... final resting place for my ashes .... big parade up the blue ridge parkway and let the ashes blow out the back of a convertible, landing where they will ... .

Power CUer
    With my luck, I'll be in the car behind you.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    This is just stupid.

Nuts
    Fad stupid to be exact.CFN should build a separate assembly line and offer to vacuum pack the ashes of these critters.There could be some small profit and the advertising would be great but they would need a catchy slogan .

Depart this life in a Heavenly Container of GOD'S favorite coffee ?Or GOD will open your tomb with his own hands ?They would have to be very careful that they don't mix up the real coffee cans with the ashes of the dead, the coffee would be taste awful that day !

I told my wife to just bury me in the back yard and don't tell anyone. 'Course I don't know how that'll play when it comes to collecting on the insurance policy.