1. #1 Dem Assumes Whites Are Kluxers. 
    Congressman Suggests People Will Don 'White Hoods' If Wilson Not Rebuked

In an obvious reference to the Ku Klux Klan, Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Ga., says that people will put on "white hoods and ride through the countryside" if emerging racist attitudes, which he says were subtly supported by Rep. Joe Wilson, are not rebuked.

FOXNews.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2009
    Rep. Joe Wilson's outburst last week drew new recriminations from his colleagues Tuesday, with a member of the Congressional Black Caucus suggesting that a failure to rebuke the South Carolina Republican would be tantamount to supporting the most blatant form of organized racism in American history.

Making an obvious reference to the Ku Klux Klan, Rep. Hank Johnson, D-Ga., said Tuesday that people will be putting on "white hoods and white uniforms again and riding through the countryside" if emerging racist attitudes, which he says were subtly supported by Wilson, are not rebuked. He said Wilson must be disciplined as an example.

Hours later, the House passed a resolution to formally admonish Wilson, who bellowed "You lie!" as President Obama delivered a health care reform address to a joint session of Congress last Wednesday. House Democratic leaders had decided days ago to move forward with the measure if Wilson did not apologize on the House floor.

But although Wilson was widely condemned by colleagues on both sides of the aisle for breaching protocol, some went a step further and accused Wilson of being racially motivated.

"He did not help the cause of diversity and tolerance with his remarks -- if I were a betting man I would say it instigated more racist sentiment," Johnson said Tuesday. "And so I guess we'll probably have folks putting on white hoods and white uniforms again and riding through the countryside intimidating people. ... That's the logical conclusion if this kind of attitude is not rebuked, and Congressman Wilson represents it. He's the face of it."
    Well, the take home message for me is that the only thing preventing me from burning a cross on some guy's lawn is a congressional bitch-slap against Wilson.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Well, the take home message for me is that the only thing preventing me from burning a cross on some guy's lawn is a congressional bitch-slap against Wilson.
    This guy must be one of Jimmah's lost bastard children from the peanut farms !

Remember guys, if you call a white president a liar it's because he is, but if you call a black president a liar it's because you are.

Quote Originally Posted by pssvr View Post
    Remember guys, if you call a white president a liar it's because he is, but if you call a black president a liar it's because you are.
    There's a Cafe Press T-shirt slogan in there somewhere. :D

How about a t-shirt that says ; I Hate Nagging Liberals. You can shorten it any way you like but it could get you shot!

I guess Rep. Johnson forgot that there is only one confirmed Klansman in our legislature an it's in his party.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I don't even own any white sheets.

And I'm not cutting up my 600 ct Egyptian Cotton sets to make a hood either.

rm -rf obama*