Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 World Court tells Texas " No Killing!" 
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...0690.html#none

Once again, the UN ,through the World Court, looks to erode the US Constitution and march to a One World Order. As a Texan, I would tell Condi Rice to mind her own business and do not try to inject the federal government into a state matter. If BHO wins, expect the marxist to march directly to the Hague and submit the US to the World Court:mad:
    Last edited by ReaganForRus; 07-16-2008 at 12:26 PM.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganForRus View Post
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...0690.html#none

Once again, the UN ,through the World Court, looks to erode the US Constitution and march to a One World Order. As a Texan, I would tell Condi Rice to mind her own business and do not try to inject the federeal government into a state matter.:mad:
    It's the same old crap,the EU thinks they are the worlds guiding light and tries to dictate to every country, member of the EU or not, what they decide in their courts of law.We have a Supreme Court Justice who teaches EU World law in Europe every summer and he gets to decide the meaning of our law without using our US Constitution .

The EU sees themselves as the next Roman Empire and will attempt to dictate to us at every turn and once we knuckle down to them they win !They ignore their own laws when it suits them and demand that we obey their every utterance ,Pluck Them All !

Power CUer
    All I can think of is Ron White saying, "A lot of states have discontinued the death penalty. My state installed an express lane."

To see just how much of a monster Jose Medellin is, please see the link as to who he murdered

http://www.murdervictims.com/Voices/jeneliz.html

A most telling fact is that Jose Medellin and his attorney never even brought up during the trial that he was a Mexican citizen......it was never a part of his appeal process. It only came up when his execution date had originally been set.

Jose and his cohorts laughed and bragged about the crime openly to family members and it was one family member that directed police to the five as a matter of conscience.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Ralph Wiggum tells World Court: Go F*** yourself.

noonwitch
    I don't like the death penalty and am glad that my state doesn't have it, mainly because I wouldn't want to be on a jury that had to make that decision. I've been on a jury, it's hard enough to determine guilt without that on the line.

The EU doesn't have the right to dictate to the US how to prosecute criminals. The USSC has ruled that it's up to the states to decide. My state has chosen not to have the death penalty, others choose to have it.

If the EU doesn't like it, maybe they can boycott Texas.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    It's the same old crap,the EU thinks they are the worlds guiding light and tries to dictate to every country, member of the EU or not, what they decide in their courts of law.We have a Supreme Court Justice who teaches EU World law in Europe every summer and he gets to decide the meaning of our law without using our US Constitution .

The EU sees themselves as the next Roman Empire and will attempt to dictate to us at every turn and once we knuckle down to them they win !They ignore their own laws when it suits them and demand that we obey their every utterance ,Pluck Them All !
    World Court and World Government with the UN dictating their mandates to the USA is what Obama and the left wing kooks are working to accomplish.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't like the death penalty and am glad that my state doesn't have it, mainly because I wouldn't want to be on a jury that had to make that decision. I've been on a jury, it's hard enough to determine guilt without that on the line.

The EU doesn't have the right to dictate to the US how to prosecute criminals. The USSC has ruled that it's up to the states to decide. My state has chosen not to have the death penalty, others choose to have it.

If the EU doesn't like it, maybe they can boycott Texas.
    Bingo! Whether you like the DP or not, it is up to the United States, not the EU or World Court or anyone else.

The world court has no authority in the U....S.....Of ....A.

screw em'
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Vepr
    The UN and World Court can get bent.