Thread: World Court tells Texas " No Killing!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    All I can think of is Ron White saying, "A lot of states have discontinued the death penalty. My state installed an express lane."
    Does anyone remember that previous example of Europrudence, the Kellogg-Briannd Treaty? The one that outlawed war forever in the 1920s? This is just more of the same.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The World Court should send one of its bailiffs to Huntsville to enforce the ruling. I want a ringside seat for that one.
    I'd rather have a daughter in a whorehouse than a son in the University of Texas.

Texas is refusing to bow to yesterday's World Court order to stay the Aug. 5 lethal injection of convicted rapist-killer and illegal alien Jose Medellin.

The highest U.N. court insisted that five scheduled executions of Mexicans be immediately halted until the cases undergo further review. Mexico's government filed a petition with the court last month because it said the men had been deprived of assistance from their consulates following their arrests.

Randy Ertman, father of Jennifer, a 14-year-old girl Medellin raped and murdered, criticized the World Court for attempting to intervene.

"The world court don't mean diddly," he said. "This business belongs in the state of Texas. The people of the state of Texas support the execution. We thank them. The rest of them can go to h-ll."

More
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    World Court and World Government with the UN dictating their mandates to the USA is what Obama and the left wing kooks are working to accomplish.
    You have it right.The entire San Francisco Maoist/Liberal thing is all about EU world government .

To weaken America is their hue and Cry and Pelosi and Reid are in their pockets and own their as*es !
    Last edited by megimoo; 07-21-2008 at 01:38 AM.

Any chance the World Court is rushing into Iran to save the 8 women and 1 man who are about to be stoned to death for adultery? Didn't think so. If anyone hasn't seen someone stoned to death, I ran across this. http://www.apostatesofislam.com/media/stoning.htm#video

In the article I read about these people, the capital crimes in Iran were listed.
    Apostasy - Leaving one's religion is a capital crime. And we are barbarians for executing rapists/murderers?

This is the first sentence of an AP story appearing in the July 16th, Houston Chronicle:

THE HAGUE, Netherlands — The U.N.'s highest court ordered U.S. authorities on Wednesday to do everything possible to halt the executions of five Mexicans in Texas until their cases are reviewed.
    Another Houston Chronicle article had the headline, Texas Still Plans to Execute Killer Despite U.N. Order.

I don't know what pisses me off more; the World Court actually telling the U.S. to halt the executions or the World Court thinking they have the authority to tell the U.S. to halt the executions. :mad: Any guesses on how long before we start saying "How High?" when they say jump?
    Last edited by AlmostThere; 07-22-2008 at 10:46 AM.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.