Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Maxine Waters: Press Should Probe Conservatives For Racist Views 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "Here we go, now Dipshit Maxine Waters want's to check their views !"

"I want journalists to be all over those rallies and the marches with the birthers and the teabaggers,I want those people talked to; I want them interviewed,"

The Hill: Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said that it's not enough for African-Americans to levy allegations of racism against the right-leaning protesters, and that the media must look into their views.

"I want those people talked to; I want them interviewed," Waters told the liberal Bill Press Radio show in a podcast.

"I want journalists to be all over those rallies and the marches with the birthers and the teabaggers."

The hill
    Last edited by Gingersnap; 09-16-2009 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Added link.

Keep calling us racists.. It's taken less and less seriously by the day....
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Suit&Tie
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Keep calling us racists.. It's taken less and less seriously by the day....
    Oh if there's one thing we've learned from Republicans is that if you repeat a lie enough it eventually becomes true. This is the White House's doing, they aren't going to say it themselves for fear of backlash. It's about time you got some of your own medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Suit&Tie View Post
    Oh if there's one thing we've learned from Republicans is that if you repeat a lie enough it eventually becomes true. This is the White House's doing, they aren't going to say it themselves for fear of backlash. It's about time you got some of your own medicine.
    On drugs again today?

rm -rf obama*

Suit&Tie
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    On drugs again today?
    Oh you're just being silly now. They Administration is basically going to bring out the worst of the Teabaggers and make them almost impossible for moderates to align with.

You had to learn that from Republicans? You mean you missed pretty much spaced out 12 years of public education and 5,000 years of human history?

Waters is just another race-baiter from a political party that has transformed race-baiting into a cultural heritage (unless you're white, of course). The Rev. King would be both angered and disappointed that Waters and her ilk are too often the poster children for his movement.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    "Here we go, now Dipshit Maxine Waters want's to check their views !"
    My first reaction was, "great, let's get the press covering something. Then I realized they wouldn't report the truth any way.

"I want journalists to be all over those rallies and the marches with the birthers and the teabaggers,I want those people talked to; I want them interviewed,"
    No problem, will you consent to the same regarding your views? Especially in light of your use of derogatory terms for people who are politically opposed to you? Doubt it.

The Hill: Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said that it's not enough for African-Americans to levy allegations of racism against the right-leaning protesters, and that the media must look into their views.
    Nothing to investigate in this sentence, nothing at al. What exactly is an African-American?

"I want those people talked to; I want them interviewed," Waters told the liberal Bill Press Radio show in a podcast.
    Strangly enough, we want the same thing. Media, are you listening? We want you to talk to and investigate Maxine The Racist Waters.

"I want journalists to be all over those rallies and the marches with the birthers and the teabaggers."
    Once again, we agree. Same to you.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Oh you're just being silly now. They Administration is basically going to bring out the worst of the Teabaggers and make them almost impossible for moderates to align with.
    Oh I see.
    You mean they are going to continue to use the Alinsky methods to malign their opposition.

rm -rf obama*

Suit&Tie
    Saddam Hussien has weapons of mass destruction.

Saddam Hussien has weapons of mass destruction.
    They have those in hell?

rm -rf obama*