Thread: Presumed Innocent– Not for Southern White Males:

1. #1 Presumed Innocent– Not for Southern White Males: 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Presumed Innocent– Not for Southern White Males: Meltdown with Keith Olbermann Part 5

20090915 Cntdwn Carter
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZhFW...layer_embedded

KEITH OLBERMANN, HOST: Breaking news at this hour: Saying the inclination to racism in the country still exists, former President Jimmy Carter has tonight told NBC News that it has again bubbled up to the surface and that much of the most extreme animosity towards President Obama stems from the belief—again quoting Jimmy Carter, “that African-Americans are not qualified to lead this great country,” unquote.

With a hilariously studied seriousness, , Keith Olbermann and Lawrence O’Donnell discussed Jimmy Carter’s charges that racism was behind the opposition to Obama as though it was a brand new thought, rather than something both blabbers had been throwing against the wall and trying to make stick for weeks.

While this charge has been common on MSNBC since Chris Matthews and supposed conservative columnist Kathleen Parker tried 2 months ago to make ALASKAN Sarah Palin the pinup girl for Southern White Male Bigots, the new Party Line is that Congressman Joe Wilson is the chief of the New Confederacy.

In the most coordinated attack on the South since Grant and Sherman, Democrats and liberal pundits since this last weekend have fanned out across the media conducting a scorched earth offensive designed to contain the opposition to one quarter of the country.

It has now become clear that the same people who will scream bloody murder because CIA interrogators said mean things to mass murderers captured on the battlefield, are willing to lynch a quarter of the country on the basis of no evidence.
    snip

http://newsrealblog.com/2009/09/16/p...ann/#more-8329

I disagreed with Kerry and Gore on almost every thing they stood for, does that make me a racist?:eek:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I disagreed with Kerry and Gore on almost every thing they stood for, does that make me a racist?:eek:
    Nope just a normal man with common sense !