1. #1 Democrats Choose Fox News over NY Times! 
    Banned
    Poll: Democrats Prefer Fox News to New York Times

Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:04 AM

By: John R. Lott, Jr. Article Font Size

Whom do Democrats trust more for news: Fox News or the New York Times? With all the vitriol directed against Fox News, one would think that it is a no brainer. But a new Pew Research Center for the People & the Press poll shows that it is Fox News. While 43 percent of Democrats have a positive view of Fox News, 39 percent of Democrats feel the same way about the New York Times.

Heads must be exploding all over DU!

We libs like Greta and Shep, I guess, although I don't really watch either of them, a lot of my liberal friends do watch those two. I'll watch O'Reilly if nothing else is on-he named Kanye West the "Ultimate Pinhead" the other day.

Greta's on at ten, which is a good time for working people to watch the news.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    We libs like Greta and Shep, I guess, although I don't really watch either of them, a lot of my liberal friends do watch those two. I'll watch O'Reilly if nothing else is on-he named Kanye West the "Ultimate Pinhead" the other day.

Greta's on at ten, which is a good time for working people to watch the news.
    Your a kind of lib. Deep down inside you their is a conservative fighting to get out! You know you want it you know you do!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Your a kind of lib. Deep down inside you their is a conservative fighting to get out! You know you want it you know you do!

I had a bad day at work Wednesday and am considering buying a handgun for personal protection around the house.

I had a bad day at work Wednesday and am considering buying a handgun for personal protection around the house.
    Don't telecommute. :p

Thats a good idea. See if you have any training available at your local shooting ranges.