Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Police sniffer dogs will have to wear bootees when searching the homes of Muslims 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Sniffer dogs to wear ‘Muslim’ bootees

Police sniffer dogs will have to wear bootees when searching the homes of Muslims so as not to cause offence. Guidelines being drawn up by the Association of Chief Police Officers (Acpo) urge awareness of religious sensitivities when using dogs to search for drugs and explosives.

The guidelines, to be published this year, were designed to cover mosques but have been extended to include other buildings. Where Muslims object, officers will be obliged to use sniffer dogs only in exceptional cases. Where dogs are used, they will have to wear bootees with rubber soles. “We are trying to ensure that... http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4276489.ece

noonwitch
    Compared to some of the things muslims in England have requested of late, this doesn't seem so bad. It's almost funny, in a Borat sort of way.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Compared to some of the things muslims in England have requested of late, this doesn't seem so bad. It's almost funny, in a Borat sort of way.
    Agreed.

And it's probably more healthy for the dogs, if the general upkeep of those places is similar to a mosque not too far from my house. They definitely aren't landscape architects there. It always looks like a mess.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

noonwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Agreed.

And it's probably more healthy for the dogs, if the general upkeep of those places is similar to a mosque not too far from my house. They definitely aren't landscape architects there. It always looks like a mess.

I know what you mean-there's a big, beautiful mosque in Dearborn that looks like something out of Arabian Nights, and then there are all the little neighborhood ones in Detroit, many of which look pretty dumpy. The arab part of Dearborn doesn't look bad, though, it's the arab part of Detroit (like most of the rest of Detroit) that looks bad.

What they need is a smart ass cop to teach their sniffer dogs to drop a duece on command. Big heapin, steamin' swirly in the front room of the muzzy home would drive them over the edge. Chuckle-icious as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ConJinx View Post
    What they need is a smart ass cop to teach their sniffer dogs to drop a duece on command. Big heapin, steamin' swirly in the front room of the muzzy home would drive them over the edge. Chuckle-icious as well.
    .........or lep-humping on command.
    I'd rather have a daughter in a whorehouse than a son in the University of Texas.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    You two are terrible!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D

Policemam: Don't complain Ali, it's Rover's present to Allah! :p
    May the FORCE be with you!

Banned
    I am waiting for one of these K-9 dogs to chow down on a Muslim caught in a criminal act.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I am waiting for one of these K-9 dogs to chow down on a Muslim caught in a criminal act.
    Now, now...that's animal cruelty!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Now, now...that's animal cruelty!! :D
    You can always brush the dog's teeth and have it gargle afterwards.