1. #1 The Republicans are SO mean! WAH 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "This old Liberal Bitch would Peel the Skin from a
    Dying Conservatives Scrotum and Now She Sobs ?"

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has become increasingly concerned with the "anti government rhetoric" regarding President Obama's health care plan.

First of all, allow me to clarify, it's not an anti-government stance. It is a stance that is based on minimal government intervention let alone a government run by representatives who are not respecting the wishes of their constituents or even pretending to (re-visit Baron Hill). We on the right, are fine with government, as long as they know what they're doing, which obviously is not the case here.

Pelosi goes on to state that it reminds her of the anti-gay sentiment that was seen in California during the 70's.

"Pelosi's office did not immediately respond to a request for examples of contemporary statements that reminded the speaker of the rhetoric of 1970s San Francisco." Gee, I wonder why.

Could it be because she's making a feeble attempt to demean the voices of opinion that are justifiably speaking out against the atrocities that going on in Washington?

Let's take a look at some of the deplorable comments that have been said about some of our friends on the Right:
    Nobel Prize Winner Betty Williams 2007: "Right now, I could kill George Bush," she said. "No, I don't mean that. How could you nonviolently kill somebody? I would love to be able to do that." The irony here is folks is that she was speaking to a group of over a thousand people regarding peace talks and explaining how 'violence is a choice'.
    Russell Brand @ the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards:
    "But I know America to be a forward thinking country because otherwise why would you have let that retard and cowboy fella be president for eight years?"
    Wanda Sykes @ the 2009 White House Correspondents Dinner:
    “Rush Limbaugh — I hope the country fails. I hope his kidneys fail, how about that?“He needs a waterboarding, that’s what he needs.”
    Pelosi goes on to say: "Our country is great because people can say what they think and they believe," "But I also think that they have to take responsibility for any incitement that they may cause."

When did any of those individuals from the aforementioned quotes take proper responsibility for their actions? Some of their comments were even laughed at by our current President.

snip

http://russhargraves.blogspot.com/20...-mean-wah.html
    Last edited by megimoo; 09-17-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Where was she and her concern when a black crippled man was beaten by her SEIU thugs for not supporting 0?
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Banned
    Obama and the Dummiecrats are getting their asses handed to them in a hand basket and do not know what's straight up from sick-um. Too funny to watch them squirm; everything from health care to Acorn that's going south faster than a Georgia pine.

Suit&Tie
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    First of all, allow me to clarify, it's not an anti-government stance.
    Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Suit&Tie View Post
    Bullshit.
    Yes you are you gutless coward....do everyone a favor and eat a bullet you waste of skin.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Yes you are you gutless coward....do everyone a favor and eat a bullet you waste of skin.
    Now now... we are not liberals.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Now now... we are not liberals.
    True...we use facts and don't run away when challenged on threads we start....which is why I addressed the coward's post the way I did.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf