Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 95
  1. #1 This thread is only for less interesting posters. No cool people allowed. 
    gator
    Guest
    I started this thread so that all us less interesting people will have a place to post without upsetting the really cool members of CU.

    Sooo, how are you doing?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    doing pretty good
    scheduled for some major dental surgery end of the month
    chives are coming along well, but sunflowers aren't doing well

    and you?
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    doing pretty good
    scheduled for some major dental surgery end of the month
    chives are coming along well, but sunflowers aren't doing well

    and you?
    You are one of the cool kids. I thought I made myself perfectly clear on this. This thread is only for the less interesting posters.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    You are one of the cool kids.
    No she's not. Ask her where she sits in the cafeteria. It's definitely not at the "cool" table.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,202
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    You are one of the cool kids. I thought I made myself perfectly clear on this. This thread is only for the less interesting posters.
    I'm sorry gator, Eyelids is banned for 2 weeks. But keep bumping it.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    No she's not. Ask her where she sits in the cafeteria. It's definitely not at the "cool" table.
    yeah, what she said

    I'm in the corner table with my greasy long hair, my thick smudged glasses and the polyester pantsuit my mother sewed with her own two fiendish hands
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    This is my kinda thread!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Moderator lurkalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Posts
    1,539
    you might wanna sit on the other end of the table tho
    its beans and weenies day at the cafeteria, my favorite!
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Goldwater
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkalot View Post
    you might wanna sit on the other end of the table tho
    its beans and weenies day at the cafeteria, my favorite!
    I am post partisan, I can both sit at the cool table and also sit on the other end of a table with "you people."
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    I just got home from the gym. I'm trying very hard not to graze in front of my fridge and undo all of the hard work I did today. So far, all I've had is cottage cheese. Not too bad.

    What are the parameters for designating someone as "cool"?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •