Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Docs Remove 16 Washers From Guy's Penis, Remain Mum On Nut Tightening. 
    Surgeons cut 16 washers from penis

June 01, 2008 10:20am

A MAN was operated on in Hornsby Hospital early today to remove 16 stainless steel washers from his penis.

Berowra Fire Rescue officers were called to alleviate the man from his awkward predicament at 3am. It was not clear how the situation arose. The man may well have thought long and hard about placing himself in the difficult situation.

Fire Rescue Officers spent more than an hour unsuccessfully attempting to remove the washers, before the man was taken into an operating theatre about 4.30am.

Surgeons took about 90 minutes to remove the washers using fire brigade equipment.

A hospital spokesman said equipment normally used to remove rings from fingers was ineffective because of the thicker nature of the washers.

The man was in a satisfactory condition.

It is believed the only lasting damage may be to his pride.
    Feel free to speculate on the back story here. :p

Bolt From The Blue

noonwitch
    My guess is that he was using them as "cock rings".

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    He liked the movie TransFormers and well...got carried away.
    :D

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Using them for whom? A Cape Buffalo?

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    You don't need sixteen to make a 'cock ring',I suppose that in this day and age nothing they do to their private parts amazes me .A man may wear a cock ring because he has Erectile dysfunction but sixteen rings is a bit excessive.

Confusingly, the term cock ring is sometimes used as a synonym for a Prince Albert piercing, a piercing of the penis that is often, though not exclusively, a metal ring.In Prince Alberts piercing the reason was to satisfy Queen Victoria ,she must have been a lusty old babe after all !

And if you really care there are some pictures of the effects of the use of these rings .
    Google 'cock ring' !
    Last edited by megimoo; 06-02-2008 at 02:13 PM.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    .In Prince Alberts piercing the reason was to satisfy Queen Victoria ,she must have been a lusty old babe after all !
    She was indeed; when her physician said that she must have no more children after her ninth, she said, "But Sir James, can I have no more fun in bed?" I did a lot of research on Albert as an undergraduate, but never read anything about such a piercing. Where did you find evidence of that?

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    She was indeed; when her physician said that she must have no more children after her ninth, she said, "But Sir James, can I have no more fun in bed?" I did a lot of research on Albert as an undergraduate, but never read anything about such a piercing. Where did you find evidence of that?
    let me have a look.

Bet Richard Gere’s thinking, "Cool, now my rodent story doesn’t sound so freaky!"
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Bet Richard Gere’s thinking, "Cool, now my rodent story doesn’t sound so freaky!"
    Either that or he's making quick trip to Home Depot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap1 View Post
    Either that or he's making quick trip to Home Depot.
    Just so long as they aren't 'lock washers'!