1. #1 Parents of 12 year old transtesticle make great case for capital punishment... 
    Can you imagine allowing a 12 year old queer to convince you, as a parent, to allow them to turn their pre-pubescent body into a girl? I'm no doctor, but I don't think you should do anything to the body before puberty is almost completely finished... In my grade school they wouldn't even let us lift weights until we were 15, saying it was damaging to our growing bones and bodies... This is disgusting... Can you imagine going to school with your buddy for several year and then you show up to school only to realize that your faggot buddy had had his member shoved up inside, making a welcoming tunnel for your tackle.... Oh, boy.. These parents are out of control...

A schoolboy has started the new term as a girl, after changing sex during the summer holidays.

The 12-year-old, from Sussex, attended school in a dress with long hair in pigtails, according to The Sun.

His name had also been changed to a female one by deed poll and it is believed he is preparing for sex-swap surgery.

Teachers at the secondary school were forced to hold an emergency assembly to break the news to other pupils.

However angry parents criticised the way the situation was handled and said their children were upset and confused by the announcement.

They said failure to inform parents in advance so they could explain what was happening to their children, had left the boy open to bullying.

The link.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

That should not be allowed until you are of age.