"OMG She looks like an aging overweight skunk with
that white streak in her hair."

Even Power isn't THAT Strong an Aphrodisiac OMG. Janet Napolitano has made the list of D.C.'s Most Eligible Singles. To help out the romance seekers, POLITICO has highlighted 20 of Washington's most eligible singles.

They're cute and connected, charming and compelling. To be sure, many won't be single for long so it's best to work on your pickup lines now. Golly, that's how I've always thought of Janet...cute, charming and compelling. And I'm sure that Politico is right she "won't be single for long"...I'm sure she's just looking for the right man to come along...er, well, whatever. Here's her write...

http://www.espressopundit.com/
To help out the romance seekers, POLITICO has highlighted 20 of Washington's most eligible singles. They're cute and connected, charming and compelling. To be sure, many won't be single for long so it's best to work on your pickup lines now.

Golly, that's how I've always thought of Janet...cute, charming and compelling. And I'm sure that Politico is right she "won't be single for long"...I'm sure she's just looking for the right man to come along...er, well, whatever.

Here's her write up.

Janet If power is an aphrodisiac, Napolitano is sure to do well. As one of the most important Cabinet members in the Obama administration, this Arizonian is the new sheriff in town as Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security. Still, when you're busy trying to protect the country, finding the time for dates isn’t easy. She recently told the New York Times that she's dating ... her staff.