Thread: For those of you who don't believe that the gov't could perpetrate 9/11.....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 For those of you who don't believe that the gov't could perpetrate 9/11..... 
    Well, aside from the twin towers being the first steel structures in the history of the world to be brought down by fire (oh, and World Trade Center 7), and the fact that there were not wing or engine marks on the Pentagon, and the fact that no plane pieces or bodies or human DNA was found in Shanksville, PA, check this out:

Operation Northwoods

That's right!-the American government in 1962 drew up and approved plans to commit acts of terror on innocent American citizens in order to trick the American public into supporting attacking Cuba. That's right... In order to stamp out Communism in Cuba, our own Joint Chiefs of Staff were willing to kill innocent American citizens.. So for those of you who think it's so far-fetched to think that the perfect precision topplings of the Twin Towers could have been orchestrated by our government, you need to brush up on your history... And this isn't the only example of this disgusting behavior by our own government..

Excerpt:

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

BSR
    please tell me you're not a truther...

Stsinner put down the mouse and walk away, we like you!

Color me not surprised. The Stormfronter is a truther.

Power CUer
    "No wing or engine marks on the Pentagon". :mad: Just when I start to think Stsinner might be a little bit normal, he confirms my suspicions that he's not after all.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Color me not surprised. The Stormfronter is a truther.
    Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

Your accusing the US Military of being complicit in the death of thousands of US Citizens, and I'm the peice of shit. Right...

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    "No wing or engine marks on the Pentagon". :mad: Just when I start to think Stsinner might be a little bit normal, he confirms my suspicions that he's not after all.
    Care to explain this comment, Linda? Why did this one, in particular, bother you?

This is what I was referring to:

if you had been objective, as we call on the Liberals to be, and watched the movie Loose Change, which chronicles all the problems with the story of 9/11, starting with the fact that jet fuel cannot burn hot enough or long enough to melt steel, you would have seen this very picture.. It's a screen shot from the movie, which says that the engines, which weighed over 6 tones each, didn't even break the windows in the area where they would have hit.. And the composite nose of the 'plane' blew a 16' diamether hole though 9 feet of steel-reinforced concrete blowing all the way through the explosion proofed sections of the Pentagon to reach the C-ring.. Another first for history..

Sorry, rockntracktor, I live a pretty fact-based life, and I would just at least like some answers to the questions, rather than just labels and name calling.. We jump on the DUmmies when they do it, but then some here won't even entertain questions without jumping on someone..

Your accusing the US Military of being complicit in the death of thousands of US Citizens, and I'm the peice of shit. Right...
    Looks like stshitter is in the same category as every other troll that has visited CU in the past...delusional and stupid.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I'm not accusing anybody, you stupid bastard. I have yet to place blame. I'm simply saying that there are questions.. If the questions are so easily explained, then have a crack at it genius.. People much smarter than you, I would assume by all the letters after their names, are asking the questions. let me know if you're up to it-I'll throw you a couple softball questions and see how you do..

How about the Operation Northwoods info I posted.. I guess that's all made up, too, right?