Thread: Administration Denies It Is Compiling “Enemies List”

1. #1 Administration Denies It Is Compiling “Enemies List” 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    The Obama Administration rejected concerns that it is collecting information from the Internet for the purpose of compiling an “enemies list.”

“Granted, we are gathering information—names, addresses, and the like—from those who have posted comments critical of the Administration’s policies,” admitted White House spokesman Nicholas Shapiro. “But our purpose is to better target future educational efforts.”
    Shapiro contended that “so much of the opposition to the President and his program is based on ignorance and erroneous information that it should be obvious to any sound thinking person that many in our country need a significant amount of reeducation.
    Rather than just randomly splash this effort around, keeping a list of those most in need will be conducive to ensuring that the right people get the right message.”

http://azconserv1.wordpress.com/2009...aught-on-film/

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    The Obama Administration rejected concerns that it is collecting information from the Internet for the purpose of compiling an “enemies list.”

“Granted, we are gathering information—names, addresses, and the like—from those who have posted comments critical of the Administration’s policies,” admitted White House spokesman Nicholas Shapiro. “But our purpose is to better target future educational efforts.”
    Shapiro contended that “so much of the opposition to the President and his program is based on ignorance and erroneous information that it should be obvious to any sound thinking person that many in our country need a significant amount of reeducation.
    Rather than just randomly splash this effort around, keeping a list of those most in need will be conducive to ensuring that the right people get the right message.”

http://azconserv1.wordpress.com/2009...aught-on-film/

I look forward to the opportunity of being re-educated in "His" image. I anxiously await, with baited breath, the day "His" Czars reach out to me and pull me from this mountain of guns, ammo and religion, into "His" disarming embrace.

My only regret is that he may not have enough Czars and proletarians to pull me from my self defense, individualist, mechanism. Wouldn't it be a shame on America if I resisted my re-education?