1. #1 Pigs champion garbage consumers in Cairo Goats Don't Get the Job Done ! 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Pigs were the champion garbage consumers in Cairo. Goats just don't seem up to the task.

Belatedly, Egypt Spots Flaws in Wiping Out Pigs

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/20/wo...topic=swineflu

I'm torn!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I'm torn!
    Why does Egypt have pigs ? I was told that Mussies don't eat pork !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Why does Egypt have pigs ? I was told that Mussies don't eat pork !
    Coptic Christians. I think it was Linda numbas that told me that!

Coptic Christians. I think it was Linda numbas that told me that!

Damn few Coptic left and the Mussies won't let them eat pork because of the cooking smells.Second hand pork don't you know !Coptic Egypt was at one time a Christian country and step by step the Islamics moved in and took over.Now they are trying to drive what's left of the Christians out of much more than just Egypt !

http://www.jcpa.org/JCPA/Templates/S...m_the_Infidels

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

Damn few Coptic left and the Mussies won't let them eat pork because of the cooking smells.Second hand pork don't you know !Coptic Egypt was at one time a Christian country and step by step the Islamics moved in and took over.Now they are trying to drive what's left of the Christians out of much more than just Egypt !

http://www.jcpa.org/JCPA/Templates/S...m_the_Infidels
    We in the western world are fools . we could crush them easily now but because we are so compassionate we will allow them to gain power and our children will pay with their lives!
    China on the other hand has no tolerance for them. There is always the possibility they will mess with china and our problem will get taken care of.

We in the western world are fools . we could crush them easily now but because we are so compassionate we will allow them to gain power and our children will pay with their lives!
    China on the other hand has no tolerance for them. There is always the possibility they will mess with china and our problem will get taken care of.
    China knows all about Islam and will not tolerate it .

Over the years Islam has been insidious in its expansion and has taken over many countries but not all .When they move into power they take over and demand conversion or subjugation and absolute obedience to Allah .Turkey was at one time under Islamic rule but no longer.It is largely Islamic but not under Shia law.

As for India, Islam entered into the land east of the Indus River peacefully. Gradually Muslims gained political power beginning in the early 13th century. But this period which marked the expansion of both Islam and Islamic culture came to an end with the conquest of much of India in 1526 by Babur, one of the Timurid princes.

He established the powerful Mogul empire which produced such famous rulers as Akbar, Jahangir, and Shah Jahan and which lasted, despite the gradual rise of British power in India, until 1857 when it was officially abolished