Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I'm always amazed by the crazy people I "meet" on the internets. :eek:
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Vepr
    Quote Originally Posted by MstrBlue View Post
    Sigh...

"Typical of too many of the "d/s" types"???
    Rubbish!

This behavior is "typical" of those that THINK they are members of the Lifestyle.

And no, I do not know "Master Drew". Although, I know someone that I think, does.
    And no, I do not use contracts, either. IMHO, it is unnecessary, because long before I will consider a woman my "slave", all conditions have already been negotiated, communicated, experienced, or witnessed and discussed.

A contract is a tool that most "Masters" do not require.
    IF a submissive wishes to have a "slave contract" drawn up, the first thing she (or he; I simply do not personally use the services of male submissives/slaves) must realize, is the inherent differences between submissives and slaves.

And as for the "Safeword" being "Pumpernickle"... slaves DO NOT have safewords.
    Safewords are a tool for the submissive, to be used to slow down, change, or stop a scene. It does not apply to anyone that has identified themselves with their Master (or Mistress) as a slave. The simple reason for this is, that a slave is "property" within the relationship. They forfeit their rights of control, completely.

Again, the emphasis is "within the relationship"!
    I do not condone, in any way, the prostitution of another person.
    And why anyone that calls themselves "Master" would do that to their slave, is absolutely beyond me.

So... when did you move here from Florida? :D :p

Sigh...

"Typical of too many of the "d/s" types"???
    Rubbish!

This behavior is "typical" of those that THINK they are members of the Lifestyle.

And no, I do not know "Master Drew". Although, I know someone that I think, does.
    And no, I do not use contracts, either. IMHO, it is unnecessary, because long before I will consider a woman my "slave", all conditions have already been negotiated, communicated, experienced, or witnessed and discussed.

A contract is a tool that most "Masters" do not require.
    IF a submissive wishes to have a "slave contract" drawn up, the first thing she (or he; I simply do not personally use the services of male submissives/slaves) must realize, is the inherent differences between submissives and slaves.

And as for the "Safeword" being "Pumpernickle"... slaves DO NOT have safewords.
    Safewords are a tool for the submissive, to be used to slow down, change, or stop a scene. It does not apply to anyone that has identified themselves with their Master (or Mistress) as a slave. The simple reason for this is, that a slave is "property" within the relationship. They forfeit their rights of control, completely.

Again, the emphasis is "within the relationship"!
    I do not condone, in any way, the prostitution of another person.
    And why anyone that calls themselves "Master" would do that to their slave, is absolutely beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vepr View Post
    So... when did you move here from Florida? :D :p
    I was stationed in Florida from 1980 - 1983...
    That was before my BDSM days.

I moved to Georgia in 1995.
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I was stationed in Florida from 1980 - 1983...
    That was before my BDSM days.

I moved to Georgia in 1995.

Dude, TMI. Nobody wants to know about your perversions.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    My thought exactly - TMI. Ick!

Although if you want a walk on the wild side, talk to somebody living the "Gorean lifestyle". Hinckey doesn't even cover it. :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    With all due respect...
    Nobody here DOES "know about" my perversions.

I have never withheld the fact that I am involved in the BDSM Lifestyle.
    And I have yet to discuss anything specific related to it.

I may have alluded to certain things...
    But I have never gone into details, other than to say that my wife is my sole partner.

My entire original comment was premised based upon the post that this behavior was "typical" of the D/s participants.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    My thought exactly - TMI. Ick!

Although if you want a walk on the wild side, talk to somebody living the "Gorean lifestyle". Hinckey doesn't even cover it. :eek:
    As above: With all due respect...

I do know some Gorean participants....
    It is not for me.
    Too severe.

As an aside, the people that I do know in that lifestyle, love contracts!
    Again, I do not know a lot about their lifestyle, except what I have witnessed, which put me off.

So, you see... I do have some redeeming qualities! :D

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    While I enjoy the picture of Kirk, you completely missed the point.

I was not trying to impress anyone!
    I have more than enough to do, than try to impress people that I only talk to online.

The ladies that I seek to impress, know me well enough to take me seriously.
    And while I hold several Ladies here with the highest of regard, and would love to meet them in person some day, again, I do not even pretend that I can "impress" any of them simply with words.

noonwitch
    A lot of people who are into the serious d/s scene, especially the submissives, are people who were sexually abused as children. When someone is taught to feel guilty for real sexual acts at a young age, they grow up having complicated feelings about sexual pleasure, and a lot of guilt.

I'm not talking about couples who play around with some bondage here and there to spice things up once in a while. I'm talking about the kind of woman who would sign a contract and allow a man to prostitute her to others.