1. #1 How the hell can we compete in a global economy when.... 
    ...when we set goals to curb greenhouse gas emissions and China says they won't? What are we, retarded? if you don't produce gasses, you won't be producing, and what we need is our production jobs back in order to be competitive again.. It's infuriating...

Sure, it's easy for non-dominant nations to call for the developed nations to cut their emissions and call us names when we say we can't achieve certain levels because it's not their livelihoods on the line... You get to be a super power by having a strong manufacturing base, and we are losing ours to overseas interests every day, not only in the name of getting the easiest dollars, but also because of the restrictions and fines that are either already in place or on the horizon.. It sucks to be a manufacturing company in America today..
    Last edited by stsinner; 09-21-2009 at 10:25 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

You came so close to being on the money with this post, but you missed it just a tad. You are sitting here wondering how we can produce when these anti-global-warming policies make it impossible. To be truly on the money, you need to wake up and realize that there are no anti-global-warming policies; they are directly and intentionally anti-production. Global warming is the farce, the guise under which we are supposed to accept crippling restrictions that truly serve just to control and oppress.

Quote Originally Posted by pssvr View Post
    You came so close to being on the money with this post, but you missed it just a tad. You are sitting here wondering how we can produce when these anti-global-warming policies make it impossible. To be truly on the money, you need to wake up and realize that there are no anti-global-warming policies; they are directly and intentionally anti-production. Global warming is the farce, the guise under which we are supposed to accept crippling restrictions that truly serve just to control and oppress.
    I've said this all along.. Global warming is a myth, and as we go through our current cooling period the governments have conspired to call it Climate Change.. With that name you can't be wrong... It's all about control and profit..
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pssvr View Post
    You could not be anymore accurate!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I've said this all along.. Global warming is a myth, and as we go through our current cooling period the governments have conspired to call it Climate Change.. With that name you can't be wrong... It's all about control and profit..
    You do realize that Frank Luntz was the popularizer of the term "climate change" right? This was not a left wing thing, it was right wing anti-AGW strategy. The idea was to tone down the scary sound of "global warming". I wonder if he even had a clue on how well it would work on dipshits like you, who now actually blame the "left" for the terms popularity, as some tactic to save face or something. Fucking brilliant. Hows it feel to be so expertly manipulated?

You're half-right though.. the "government" did conspire to call it "climate change"... well, the republicans, anyway...
    Last edited by wilbur; 09-22-2009 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    You do realize that Frank Luntz was the popularizer of the term "climate change" right? This was not a left wing thing, it was right wing anti-AGW strategy. The idea was to tone down the scary sound of "global warming". I wonder if he even had a clue on how well it would work on dipshits like you, who blame the "left" for the terms popularity, as some tactic to save face or something. Fucking brilliant.

You're half-right though.. the "government" did conspire to call it "climate change"... well, the republicans, anyway...
    Well look who's here the man who thinks Al Gore is intelligent. Hey I'll bet our forefathers would be right behind cap and trade wouldn't they Wilbur?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Well look who's here the man who thinks Al Gore is intelligent. Hey I'll bet our forefathers would be right behind cap and trade wouldn't they Wilbur?
    blah blah blah blah blah

Hows my new favorite ankle biter?

blah blah blah blah blah

Hows my new favorite ankle biter?
    Just fine but I'm getting tired of this endless rain in Oklahoma. Every time it gets dry enough to work this last month it pours again.

I wonder if he even had a clue on how well it would work on dipshits like you, who now actually blame the "left" for the terms popularity, as some tactic to save face or something. Fucking brilliant. Hows it feel to be so expertly manipulated?

Did I say anything about the Left, faggot? I said government, and I'm pretty sure that includes the Right.. it's pretty hard to tell them apart anymore.

You do realize that Frank Luntz was the popularizer of the term "climate change" right? This was not a left wing thing, it was right wing anti-AGW strategy. The idea was to tone down the scary sound of "global warming". I wonder if he even had a clue on how well it would work on dipshits like you, who now actually blame the "left" for the terms popularity, as some tactic to save face or something. Fucking brilliant. Hows it feel to be so expertly manipulated?

NEWSFLASH!The thing about climate is that it is based upon the weather of a region. As everyone knows, weather changes from day to day and year to year. Because of this the more appropriate term would be HISTORICAL WEATHER PATTERNS, not "Global Warming" or even "Climate Change" (I do however believe that the term climate change when introduced, could have been intended to mean the historical change in weather patterns). Look at meteorological history and you will see that seasons are cooler or warmer one year or period of years than other years, the same way some years are wetter than others. Now that you are more educated you can go ahead and call gloabal warming what it really is, a farce or scare tactic, take your pick.

Here's a a pretty good read....
    http://www.somerset-kentucky.com/loc...010175822.html
    "I know bourbon gets better with age, because the older I get, the more I like it."
    Booker Noe (1929-2004) master distiller and grandson of Jim Beam

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny."
    Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC), Agamemnon