Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Several PUMA's recieve death threats from SnObama supporters 
    Simply amazing...or not.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008
    SEVERAL PUMAS RECIEVE DEATH THREATS I AM ONE

Murphy from Pumapac.org is creating a list of any PUMA's who have received death threats or had incidents. I am on this list as Sugar of PA.
    I live in a neighborhood that is poor and predominately African American. The Obama campaign has staked out my neighborhood since the PA Primary. I live in Allegheny County-- the Democratic Nominee must win Allegheny County and Philadelphia if they wish to win the state of PA. The Obama campaign used very dirty tactics for which I seemed to be a target. Why? Because I was backing Hillary Clinton. I was called names and had these volunteers coming onto my property and taking down my Hillary sign. I made her put my sign back up.
    On June 3, 2008 I put a PUMA sign up on my front door. I also put an nobama sign up. The entire neighborhood knew I was not going to vote for Obama {Most told me I would be stupid to vote for the man who spent weeks trying to terrorize me.}.
    Two weeks later as PUMA began to gain attention the Campaign began bothering me again. I received an email and then the phone calls started.
    One evening I received a phone call another death threat and then shortly after my son came in and yelled fire. Someone set my tree on fire. The fire department said the fire was arson.
    I do not know if Senator Obama realizes that his followers are giving death threats to all sorts of people. I do not know if Senator Obama realizes that he needs to keep his cultists under control. I am not afraid of Death Threats I have faced several in my life including some of my own making. I also battled cancer and I am in the middle of battling Obesity. These threats only make me more determined to stop this man he is dangerous and I am not afraid.
    Posted by Hillarysmygirl08 at 11:33 PM

Power CUer
    What's PUMA?

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    What's PUMA?
    Party unity my ass.

Power CUer
    Seriously? I don't know whether to believe you or not!

Believe it.

It's extremely serious. Some PUMAs will be voting for McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    It's extremely serious. Some PUMAs will be voting for McCain.
    It sounds like it's very dangerous to be a PUMA. I salute their courage and honesty. I'm hoping for the day when the American people are faced with a win/win situation, where both candidates are truly concerned about the welfare of the nation and not getting themselves into office.

I never was a McCain fan, but he's got enough money and has had enough time in office that I don't think he's consumed with power (at least in comparison with Obama). Obama really frightens me. I hope people wake up in time and don't mindlessly chant that mantra of "change". No wonder the Clintons got so frustrated and angry.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

I saw a lady on Fox and Friends this morning who was a Hillary supporter who refuses to vote for Obama. She said two weeks before the convention they are going to expose voter fraud among other dirty tricks that were done during the Democrat Primary. This could get interesting.......

I tried to google who she was but couldn't find it but I did find this line that cracked me up: A Taxpayer voting for Barack Obama is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. :D
    Last edited by BEG; 07-17-2008 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BEG View Post
    I saw a lady on Fox and Friends this morning who was a Hillary supporter who refuses to vote for Obama. She said two weeks before the convention they are going to expose voter fraud among other dirty tricks that were done during the Democrat Primary. This could get interesting.......

I to google who she was but couldn't find it but I did find this line that cracked me up: A Taxpayer voting for Barack Obama is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders. :D
    SnObama illegitimate?

Too many things popping up right before the DNC convention.

Why should this surprise anyone? BHO is sired out of Chicago politics where the actions justify the means.
    It is like the movie "The Untouchables" where Sean Connery tells Kevin Cosner " If he brings a knife, you bring a gun. He puts one of yours in the hospital, you put one of his in the morgue. That is the Chicago way!"

BHO will say and do anything to get elected.