Thread: Soggy Tuesday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Soggy Tuesday 
    Once again the rain has changed my plans. Today is to muddy to sheer trees like I had planned so I guess I’ll go into carpenter mode for a while. There is a garage I built for a lady in Glenpool and she would like me to make some cabinets for it.

TOTD:
    I had this post all ready earlier and then the lightning struck and knocked out the monitor that I use on my other laptop. The built in display got ruined by my Billy goat so I can't fish out my thought for the day. Why can't I remember it, I just wrote it 6 hrs ago. Does anybody else forget things like this? How about pork chops or steak, thick or thin?

No rain here, Monday was in the low 90's...a bit cooler then the low 100's we had over the weekend.

I noticed the snow birds are starting to land. :)

TOTD: I'm no longer a huge pork chop fan, after living in the Hog Capital of the World (it had nothing to do with fat girls, but it could of)

I did enjoy butterfly pork chop sandwhiches at the county fair back home, good stuff.

Steaks, can be either thick or thin...but not too thick.

I also forget things, I write myself notes all day long & sometimes I actually read them! :p

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    We've had over 13 inches of rain from Sunday until this morning at 8:00. My office is closed due to flood elated problems. Atlanta is a Mell of a Hess.

Sorry about your monitor Rock. How did a goat ruin a built in display?

I love pork chops! My favorites are the really cheap ones with lots of bones and gobs of fat.

I brown them and then simmer in a little water and their own juices until they are tender.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    My desk is covered with post it notes. I'm always forgetting things.

I hated pork chops as a child but DS makes excellent pork chops. I prefer thin steak.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

It's cold, dark, and unpleasant here. Mr. Snaps will have to drain the swamp cooler this afternoon since it'll hit freezing tonight. I need to knit more wool socks. I wasted my time knitting too many cotton/silk/linen novelty socks this summer. They are very cool but also very cold.

TOTD: I like stuffed pork chops so I prefer them thick. One big stuffed chop will make two meals for me. I like just about any kind of steak.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    We've had over 13 inches of rain from Sunday until this morning at 8:00. My office is closed due to flood elated problems. Atlanta is a Mell of a Hess.

Sorry about your monitor Rock. How did a goat ruin a built in display?

I love pork chops! My favorites are the really cheap ones with lots of bones and gobs of fat.

I brown them and then simmer in a little water and their own juices until they are tender.
    I have a steel oil tank I cut a door In that I use for a reloading shed. My laptop was on the toolbox . They come in to visit me once in a while when I leave the door open. The little billy goat decided he would jump up on the tool box and before I could stop him he stepped on the laptop.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I have a steel oil tank I cut a door In that I use for a reloading shed. My laptop was on the toolbox . They come in to visit me once in a while when I leave the door open. The little billy goat decided he would jump up on the tool box and before I could stop him he stepped on the laptop.
    Well, things happen.

A steel oil tank. Ain't it hot in there?
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

We've had over 13 inches of rain from Sunday until this morning at 8:00.

Porterhouse - 2 inches thick - blue rare from a CHARCOAL grill - salt & pepper.

rm -rf obama*

Well, things happen.

A steel oil tank. Ain't it hot in there?
    That's why I had the door open! i have a big fan that blows in the door. They used to be scared of the fan!