Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 SnObama illegitimate child, and he knew it 
    Many things are coming out, right before the DNC convention.

Obama Illegitimate Child and He Knew It (15Jul08)
    Andy Martin exposes Barack Obama's parents were never married

Barack Obama panics: Andy Martin's book forces Obama to admit he is illegitimate

Legendary Chicago Internet columnist and Obama author Andy Martin will hold a New York news conference Monday, July 14th to drop the first of several bombs on the Obama campaign: Obama is illegitimate and his parents were never married.

For the past four years one man has made Obama miserable: Chicago writer Andy Martin. Martin's accurate original article is cited as the source of later rumors concerning Obama's Islamic family roots. Martin has relentlessly and accurately investigated Barack Obama's lies."

Obama knew we were working the 'illegitimate' story, and we were preparing a series of news conferences in conjunction with my book Obama: The Man Behind The Mask," Martin will state.

Obama knows this fact. This is also why he keeps his white grandmother a virtual prisoner; she knows too, and she won't lie."Through the past several decades Obama has pretended he 'didn't know' the facts about his illegitimate birth. He thought he could get away with the big lie. And he almost did get away with it. But we kept digging. And we are still digging. We have more to come."We plan two weeks of news conferences and other Obama-related disclosures.

The book was mailed to some Washington media last Friday, and Monday afternoon it will be delivered in Midtown to Fox News, MSNBC and others.

Demand for review copies has been so heavy we have already had to reorder. We expect the first truckload of Obama books to reach the warehouse early next week, depending on production schedules at the printer.

:eek:
    Last edited by Teetop; 07-17-2008 at 11:53 AM. Reason: typo

Power CUer
    He wouldn't be the first bastard we've had as president.

I don't like these kind of stories but there's one going around that 0 never registered for selective service.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I don't like these kind of stories but there's one going around that 0 never registered for selective service.
    This would be more worrisome than his mother's actions, another indicator of poor character. Just as his stinginess to charity until he entered political life.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    Amazing! The Obama site has a discussion on it

Selective Service and the Draft
    By Stephen from Magnolia, TX - Jul 3rd, 2008 at 9:25 am EDT

In 1980, President Carter re-instituted the requirement for males to register for the Selective Service (Proclamation 4771).

Under this Senator Obama was legally required to register during July 1980.

There is no record of his registering and his campaign will not address the issue.

So how do we respond to McCain supporters who post negative remarks about Senator Obama's lack of military experience and his refusal to even register?

According to the Selective Service, approximately 23% of the males who were required to register, did not register. That means that about 800,000 failed to register that year.

Should Senator Obama make a statement about why he did not register for Selective Service?
    Reply By Mikeystyle Jul 3rd 2008 at 9:35 am EDT
    should we point out that this is your only post and you're just here to cause problems by raising a non-issue?
    By Stephen from Magnolia, TX Jul 3rd 2008 at 10:31 am EDT
    This is not my only post. I posted two days ago, received 5 comments, but if you go to that one, it says that I have not posted anything.

Seems the truth does hurt.
    FOOL!!! By Obamalicious Jul 3rd 2008 at 9:44 am EDT
    Your verbal vomit is nothing more than diahrea of the mouth.... piss off neocon loser... you idiots are running so scared you are truly pathetic!!!! That word "change" makes all you neocons show your true colors... "yellow" cowards with no backbone or a f'n mind of your own!!! Pitiful!
    Obama's violation of federal law
    By Stephen from Magnolia, TX Jul 3rd 2008 at 10:34 am EDT
    So the truth has become vomit?!

What does that say about your candidate and his followers?

Obama should be a man about it and admit his error (the statute of limitations have long expired) and tell the public that he is sorry.

It takes a man to admit his errors. Unfortunately, we do not have that.
    Was this Hillary's 'shocker'?
    By NObama from Jersey City, NJ Jul 9th 2008 at 12:12 am EDT
    Hillary hinted that there was some secret about B. Obama that would affect his electability, but never revealed it out of party loyalty. Maybe this was it.

Sorry, but the issue is not going away, as a matter of fact it is jsut picking up steam. For a campaign that has an active anti-smear website, they are curiously silent, so I assume it's probably true. FOIA request anyone?

Pretty bad timing considering Wes Clark's remarks :)
    In Fairness Reply
    By NObama from Jersey City, NJ Jul 9th 2008 at 11:13 pm EDT
    I do want to give the people who run this website kudos for allowing this discussion and not deleting these posts, that is a good sign :
    Obama's SS Registration
    By Jo from Colorado Springs, CO Yesterday at 3:52 pm EDT
    I think we have a right to ask and to be provided with his registration. Obama lies and obfuscates on issues and associations so no wonder we don't trust him.

If he registered, great!

If not, it is a crime making him ineligible to hold executive branch positions.
    http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...skJ/commentary

6. #6 " he keeps his white grandmother a virtual prisoner" 
    This tabloid-style hyperbole never helps an arguement.
    Shakespeare.

Ohhhhh…..non-issue pimple building! Remember John's black daughter?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Ohhhhh…..non-issue pimple building! Remember John's black daughter?
    WTF is wrong with you?

Banned
    Who really cares whether he's illegitimate or not? Besides, a bastard might be a welcome change to an idiot.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Who really cares whether he's illegitimate or not? Besides, a bastard might be a welcome change to an idiot.

Obama has no shortage of the idiot gene.