Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I'm one too. So, Obama's mother should have had an abortion?
    That post makes the difference between you and him. You just admitted it. It's nothing to be ashamed of. The prophet, on the other hand, speaks as if his parents were married and concieved him years before he was born. The fact that he was illegitimate is a non issue. The fact he lies is not. It makes you wonder what else he's lying about.

The difference between you and him is that he walks around like his shit don't stink and you........ well, maybe not that much different.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    So, anyone of whom you disapprove should not exist. Got it.
    That's my philosophy anyway.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Stick with illegitimate candidate. Even his being a Senator is a laugh he didn't run against anyone of importance. Yet here he is.

I know. And conservatives go after things like this too (did his wife say something trashy? is he really a Moooooosssslim?) instead of going after his record - or complete lack of record - and his plans for the country, none of which are in our interest.
    The front page of my local newspaper is no better than the National enquirer. We are subjected daily to front page stories featuring the local celebrity who has found a new job....or the effects of tainted tomatoes in the area.
    You know the real important things.
    While stories of counties going bankrupt over corrupt fiscal practice, and soldiers being turned away for veterans benefits go unreported.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Originally Posted by linda22003
    I'm one too. So, Obama's mother should have had an abortion?
    In CW's case, it could have been a reward to the world.
    One could make the same case for your mommy/aunt/cousin.

Banned
    So, anyone of whom you disapprove should not exist. Got it.
    No, but I would not announce that I was an illegitimate child to everyone on this board if I did not have to. Got it! You seem to be proud of that fact. You and CW are not asshole relatives by any chance. Just kidding. Classless may be closer to the truth for the both of you.

Before you got your diapers in a wad, I was referring to CW comment about a bastard would be an improvement over Georgie. Got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    And here we go again. Mesmerizing the public over bulls**t stories like this, while the real issues Iraq, economy, get ignored.
    This is how the media puts us all to sleep and continues the tyranny.
    I know. And conservatives go after things like this too (did his wife say something trashy? is he really a Moooooosssslim?) instead of going after his record - or complete lack of record - and his plans for the country, none of which are in our interest.
    Rather hard to debate,criticize or expose the record of a candidate that doesn't have a record. Then Character is an utmost issue. It may seem petty but to me a persona built on lies does not say much about a persons character.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Rather hard to debate,criticize or expose the record of a candidate that doesn't have a record. Then Character is an utmost issue. It may seem petty but to me a persona built on lies does not say much about a persons character.
    Well said!

People with no CLASS do not see it the way you and I do.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    No, but I would not announce that I was an illegitimate child to everyone on this board if I did not have to. Got it! You seem to be proud of that fact. You and CW are not asshole relatives by any chance. Just kidding. Classless may be closer to the truth for the both of you.
    I'm not proud or ashamed of it, since it had nothing to do with me. Teenagers got pregnant in the fifties, and went away to "visit an aunt" sometimes. I was adopted by wonderful parents who raised me in the comfortable, secure, loving environment that totally eluded you.

Like any experienced Chicago politician, Obama would go the cemetary to register voters. One night he came across a grave so old and worn that he couldn't make out the name on the tombstone. The staffer holding the flashlight got impatient and suggested they just move on to the next plot. Obama angrily exclaimed, "This person has a much right to vote as anyone else here!"
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.