Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I'm not proud or ashamed of it, since it had nothing to do with me. Teenagers got pregnant in the fifties, and went away to "visit an aunt" sometimes. I was adopted by wonderful parents who raised me in the comfortable, secure, loving environment that totally eluded you.
    My apologies plus comparing you to CW was a low blow. However, like I said, I would not broadcast that I was illegitimate if I did not have to.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    My apologies plus comparing you to CW was a low blow. However, like I said, I would not broadcast that I was illegitimate if I did not have to.
    Perhaps that's the attitude that is making Obama "hide" it, if in fact it's true.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Perhaps that's the attitude that is making Obama "hide" it, if in fact it's true.
    The difference is that lying is worse than admitting it. Especially, if you are running for public office or if you are a public figure. Politicians think they can get away with it. Bubba, Martha, etc got their butts in trouble for the lie not the deed.

If every child is a gift from God - then none can really be "illegitimate", no?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    You do not believe in God, do you? Plus, do you follow God's laws?

This from the most rabid pro-abortion person on this board? Let me guess, you've got MPD going today.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You do not believe in God, do you? Plus, do you follow God's laws?
    Your God? Probably not.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    This from the most rabid pro-abortion person on this board? Let me guess, you've got MPD going today.
    Rabid pro-abortion? Not really. Rabid minding my own business and respecting every woman on the planetís capacity to chose exactly what she wishes to do with her own body? Most defineately.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Let me guess, you've got MPD going today.
    I don't know what MPD is but tread gently here today, Dark Scribe set us all off with a strange TOTD.:D

Rabid pro-abortion? Not really. Rabid minding my own business and respecting every woman on the planetís capacity to chose exactly what she wishes to do with her own body? Most defineately.
    No one has a problem with a woman doing exactly what she wishes with her own body. The problem is when her "choice" affects someone else's body.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.