1. #1 (Fiend) Abortion Addict Confesses 15 Procedures(Abortions) in 16 Years 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Irene Vilar worries that her self-described "abortion addiction" will be misunderstood, twisted by the pro-life movement to deny women the right to choose.

Latina author Irene Vilar's new book, "Impossible Motherhood," explores her dark past:

15 abortions... Latina author Irene Vilar's new book, "Impossible Motherhood," explores her dark past: 15 abortions in 16 years.

Pro-choice,(Pro-Death) she hopes her shocking story will spark a national discussion on abortion, one that won't compromise a woman's right to reproductive freedom.

As press on the book has begun to leak out, Vilar -- a literary agent and editor --- says she has already sensed..."And she looks like such a nice young lady !"

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Reprodu...ory?id=8594347 ^

Her story is a reminder that more needs to be done to educate women about the proper use of birth control and providing better access, according to Dr. Lauren Streicher, clinical assistant professor at the Northwestern University School of Medicine.

Except it isn't and the good doctor is very much aware of that fact in a later quote. This woman is (or was) profoundly mentally disturbed. She had easy and ready access to contraception. She had the resources to either avoid pregnancy or carry a child to term and give it up. She deliberately choose to use abortion as way of feeding an addiction and as a way of punishing herself.

This woman may have things to say to mental health professionals but her story doesn't cast a new light on abortion issues or on the complexities of normal female roles in society.

3. #3 Sickening! 
    What a bunch of crock. "I don't want to misrepresent the abortion community or further agitate the anti-abortion community so I'll just write a book about my 16 shameless abortions! lolz!" Of course the pro-life community is going to use this against you and your fellow abortion-worshippers, you dumb twit. Does she think we're going to feel sorry for her? She's a heartless, sick-minded serial killer who took a cruel advantage of the fact that she's powerful and her children (r.i.p.) are powerless and she now gets to make money off her children's heinous undignified deaths. The solution is not blaming the system for "not enough access to contraception" or "not enough education for women". The solution is to close your filthy legs, you worthless whore.

This woman deserves the death penalty. Or at least life in prison.