1. #1 FCC's Diversity Czar: 'White People' Need to be Forced to 'Step Down' ++ 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "Does Obama have anybody in his inner administration who isn't radical . Black or White ?"

So white people, good though they may be, must "step down so" "more people of color, gays" and "other people" "can have power." And thereby "change the problem" of whites running the show. So who is "in a position where you have to say who is going to step down so someone else can have power?" Why, Lloyd is. Lloyd now sits astride the FCC, which regulates and oversees a very finite world indeed. That being the radio dial, and the limited number of broadcast licenses that can be issued.

Mark Lloyd is the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)'s Chief Diversity Officer, a.k.a. the Diversity Czar. And he has in a recently discovered bit of archive audio goodness detailed his rather disturbing perspective on race, power and the American system.

(Audio located below the fold, courtesy of Breitbart.tv and Naked Emperor News)

This is of course in addition to Lloyd's rather disturbing perspective on the First Amendment.

"It should be clear by now that my focus here is not freedom of speech or the press. This freedom is all too often an exaggeration. At the very least, blind references to freedom of speech or the press serve as a distraction from the critical examination of other communications policies.

"[T]he purpose of free speech is warped to protect global corporations and block rules that would promote democratic governance."

And Lloyd's rather disturbing perspective on Venezuelan Communist dictator Hugo Chavez's "incredible...democratic revolution." To go with Lloyd's bizarre admiration for the thuggishly fascistic manner in which "Chavez began to take very seriously the media in his country."

snip

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/set...n-so-someone-0

I think we're so numb that all this stuff just doesn't sink in. It's like our worst nightmare. Hope Beck and Rush get on this big time.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

How about blacks step up and clean their own up? There's an idea.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The Diversity Czar needs to go on vacation and let my buddy Rush fill in for a while.

...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaguns91 View Post
    The Diversity Czar needs to go on vacation and let my buddy Rush fill in for a while.

I'm stealing that photo. Have any more? I'm interested in one of comrade Obama-Soviet style posters that truly depict the nature of the OBlah-Blah administration.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I'm stealing that photo. Have any more? I'm interested in one of comrade Obama-Soviet style posters that truly depict the nature of the OBlah-Blah administration.
    Google images =]
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.