Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Why Mark Levin Hates Glenn Beck 

I like Levin, I listen to him every day. But on this issue we will all suffer because of his pettiness toward Beck. Beck has passed him up without having that as an intention. Right or wrong beck has the best interests of America at heart. Levin needs to forget his jealousy and grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I like Levin, I listen to him every day. But on this issue we will all suffer because of his pettiness toward Beck. Beck has passed him up without having that as an intention. Right or wrong beck has the best interests of America at heart. Levin needs to forget his jealousy and grow up!
    Wow someone commented on one of SA's videos! Amazing! :D

I love Levin, but on this issue he is totally wrong. What Beck said is absolutely right. Under MCCain we would have still gotten cap and trade, health care "reform" would still be on the agenda and immigration would still be about amnesty. It just would have all happened in the first few months and most folks would be sleeping still.

Yup, Beck trumps Levin on this one! I love the Great One but if Mclame were in there, he would be doing all the same shit, just slower and it would have been blamed on us and the libs would eat us alive!

Sorry Mark, Beck gets the nod!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Two more comments! Kick ass!

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Yup, Beck trumps Levin on this one! I love the Great One but if Mclame were in there, he would be doing all the same shit, just slower and it would have been blamed on us and the libs would eat us alive!

Sorry Mark, Beck gets the nod!
    Totally agree with you and Rockntractor and JFor. We saw the great Lavin at the Freedom Concert in San Diego, and I admired his sincerity and clarity of thought. But Beck is catching the attention of too many that have been sleeping through the last election

Couldn't believe that Borders is actually featuring Beck's latest book in their e-mails. They never hawk a conservative book. Usually they're hidden, if displayed at all.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

The main difference with Beck is that he is not just preaching to the choir, just about everyone on DU watches or listens to him. Agree with him on everything or not he is still getting the conservative message out to far more people of different types than any other conservative commentator right now.

Beck and Levin usually get it right. Beck may have slipped a little with the accuracy of his comment but Levin needs to tone it down. McLame would not and could not have surpassed OBlah Blah respecting damage to the country. McLame is still patriotic and OBlah Blah has never loved or respected our country.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Beck is wrong, no matter how he frames it. No Judge Sotomyere with the possibility of 2-3 more judges, no stimulus package, Iran would have been handled differently and so on and so forth....

I just wish the supporters of the dirty little OBGYN would grow up. Ron Paul should never again be taken seriously on anything.