Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Has anyone infiltrated a teabag like right wing gang? 
    era veteran (75 posts) Thu Sep-24-09 02:32 PM
    Original message
    Has anyone infiltrated a teabag like right wing gang?
    Advertisements [?]I am going to do it. I am a Kentuckian and this murder of poor Mr. Sparkman has gotten me pissed off. I can pull it off too. I have been in some shitty places in this world and this has to stop. Murdoch and henchmen, OXY Rush,Bachmann... you all have the blood of this father and teacher on your hands. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...esg_id=6621738

Either another keyboard warrior.........or a troll stirring the pot..........
    Lets just paint some happy clouds over at the sunshine and lollipop land

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    LOL!! I'd bet troll. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Banned
    Let him try. It is a lot easier for us to infiltrate them than it is for them to infiltrate us.

Power CUer
    I thought there wasn't any motive established in the Sparkman case, or any suspects.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

"Infiltrate" us how? I go to those meetings all the time and everybody votes on everything. If one lunatic stood up and said, "I don't think we should be so mean to Mr. Obama", they'd be laughed out of the room.

timeforpeace (1000+ posts)
    Response to Reply #5
    17. Bet anyone can go to those meetings. Probably as dangerous as going to McDonalds. Good luck!
    Someone has been drinking the kool aide.
    Kansas Wyatt (1000+ posts)
    21. Careful...

The FBI has already planted moles in those groups, back when there was outrage at the Obama Administration's Homeland Security saying that we had a serious problem with homegrown terrorism coming from right wing extremist groups.

They have already created files on all of those within these teabagger groups, and they are about to take them down in a mass sweep to round up these terrorist groups. If anyone has had any involvement in these groups, the government is tracking them and keeping a record of everything they have done. They'll shit a meataxe when the government lists all the charges against them. After all, if they've done nothing wrong, then they have nothing to worry about. That's the way they wanted it after 9/11, so they have made a huge mistake thinking they could just go back to their militia caves and pick up where they left off. The fools don't realize that Rush & gang don't give a shit about them rotting in a prison.

Just stay away from them, because you don't want to find yourself caught up in the raids and sitting in a holding camp until you can see a judge months later.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Let him try. It is a lot easier for us to infiltrate them than it is for them to infiltrate us.
    Indeed. Their view of us is based completely on grossly exaggerated stereotypes and cliches formed solely from their own dope- addled minds, so their attempts to "Infiltrate" us result in them sticking out like sore thumbs, fooling nobody. They probably think that they can blend in with a Tea Party group (Never mind that, from what I've seen of the Tea Parties, most of them are just regular civilians unaffiliated with any actual groups) by speaking in a thick Southern drawl, and saying racist slurs about Obama.
    In fact, one DU thread some months ago had a DUmmy asking for suggestions on what clothing to wear to infiltrate a Tea Party, and another DUmmy suggested, among other things, carrying a sign depicting Obama as a monkey. Never mind the fact that anyone who actually came to a Tea Party carrying such a sign would be immediately recognized as a lefty infiltrator and thrown out.
    In contrast, conservatives tend to be excellent at blending into and infiltrating liberal protests, because their better control over their emotions and actual knowledge of the groups in question enable them to easily blend in and avoid drawing attention to themselves. Zombietime's photo reports are living proof of this. She (I'm pretty sure Zombie is a woman) is able to get within feet of even the most deranged lefty protestors and capture them at their worst (And considering that the majority of her reports take place in San Francisco, that's really saying something), so clearly she's good at making the lefties feel she's one of them.
    btw, Kansas Wyatt needs to lay off the mushrooms, based on that post he made. First, the government would need probable cause to do any of the things Wyatt suggests, and the Tea Parties so far have given them no such proof, as there have been no threats of violence or disturbing messages there or anything. Second, as I said earlier, at least 80% of the people at the Tea Parties are not affiliated with any kind of actual group, they're just independent citizens, most of whom had never done any political demonstrations before, gathering to let themselves be heard. About the only "Groups" at the Tea Parties are pre- existing groups which are simply trying to piggyback off the movement and gain support from it.

Kansas Wyatt (1000+ posts) Thu Sep-24-09 03:30 PM
    Response to Original message
    21. Careful...
    The FBI has already planted moles in those groups, back when there was outrage at the Obama Administration's Homeland Security saying that we had a serious problem with homegrown terrorism coming from right wing extremist groups.

They have already created files on all of those within these teabagger groups, and they are about to take them down in a mass sweep to round up these terrorist groups. If anyone has had any involvement in these groups, the government is tracking them and keeping a record of everything they have done. They'll shit a meataxe when the government lists all the charges against them. After all, if they've done nothing wrong, then they have nothing to worry about. That's the way they wanted it after 9/11, so they have made a huge mistake thinking they could just go back to their militia caves and pick up where they left off. The fools don't realize that Rush & gang don't give a shit about them rotting in a prison.

Just stay away from them, because you don't want to find yourself caught up in the raids and sitting in a holding camp until you can see a judge months later.
    Twilight Zone moment:

Weren't they saying that's what the Bush administration was doing? Now it turns out that it's the Obama administration that is really doing it?

Jeez those DUmmies are insane.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    "Infiltrate" us how? I go to those meetings all the time and everybody votes on everything. If one lunatic stood up and said, "I don't think we should be so mean to Mr. Obama", they'd be laughed out of the room.
    and when they show up stoned and smelly - they'll give themselves away.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Love how Wyatt lets his true Fascist colors come through in his post.

Hey, Wyatt!!!

F*ck you and the horse you rode in on you freedom hating piece of worthless sh*t!!!!
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.