Hybrid View

1. #1 Shit stirring time! Who is the most annoying character on CU? 
    My gut tells me this will be the clear cut favorite. Too bad he's not here right now. Hopefully he's still looking.

I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

I'm offended.:mad:
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    I'm offended.:mad:
    I figured you to come in third. Behind Eyelids (the Ric Flair annoying posters) and the Night Owl. You're not as annoying as you think you are, just usually wrong. You may even come in behind Wilbu, and
    Linda90210's grammatical corrections.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Let's not forget Cold Warrior. I know his feelings will be hurt if we leave him out.

What CW see's when he looks in the mirror......

What everyone else sees when they look at CW....

Hence, his habit of buying sex.

I think this thread should be converted to a true poll. I don't believe your views.:p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Philly.

Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Let's not forget Cold Warrior. I know his feelings will be hurt if we leave him out.

What CW see's when he looks in the mirror......

What everyone else sees when they look at CW....

Hence, his habit of buying sex.
    He is uglier than homemade sin; however, since he is an old fart, the crop on top needs to be thinned out dramatically. However, that picture of a fag he posted with curly locks could tell us something about him going both ways.

Banned
    Pretty much every member of the CU cheer leading drones, which sadly seems to be most of whats left since the site went down.