1. #1 Yom Kippur and Jews have much to repent about. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Today is the start of our (most) holiest holiday and an opportunity for us to repent our sins. This will not be a self flagellation, but rather advice to 78% of you.

Same 78% of you who voted for Obama despite the most obvious and egregious radicalism displayed by any presidential candidate in our history. Today is the time you think about your position in America and where your loyalties lie.

Nine months have passed and what was obvious to the 22% of us one year ago should be as clear as day by now.

Liberals no longer represent us nor do they act in our best interest. In fact the entire Democrat party for which you have foolishly sworn allegiance to has been spitting in your face for decades.

They do not care about our religion, do not care about our history, do not care about Israel and do not care about the rampant anti-Semitism due to "radical" Islam.

Just like the Democrats no longer fight for the middle class, they no longer represent American Jewry and it's time you acknowledge what has become fact to so many of us.

http://www.rightcondition.com/2009/0...to-repent.html

Comments:
    Come now. American Jews are not interested in their forefatherís religion, or the nation of Israel.
    In fact, they are pretty much embarrassed by both and have replaced them both at the altar of Liberalism.
    Today is a day of reflection and introspective thought. There is much to think about this year.
    Start Yom Kippur with asking for forgiveness at putting the Obamination into power.
    I assume a Jew wrote this.
    I just assumed it because if a goy wrote it and posted it here they would be excoriated for it.

Old fashioned guys like me are often out of sync with most Jews. I like them and find them fun to be friends with but more often I donít talk politics with them.

I have had intimate relationships with Jewish women but their folks were not overly crazy about me but frankly now that I am older I understand parents preferring to keep the gene pool similar.

Most I know fear Christian Conservatism more than anything but their momma.

And I like Israel for purely personal non religious reasons.

I do wish they appreciated my support of them more and didnít so often work against the culture I wish for.

But what the hell. It is what it is and itís been like this all my life except Magnusís first election.

I never really realized this cultural divide was what it was as a boy but now I think about it a lot.

I think Obama and Axlerod and Rahm and so forth are a pivotal moment for Jews...Bibi knows (that) what time it is.

Steven Colbert will probably be available by phone to take their apologies.