Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    This argument is realy going in circles, don't you agree? I keep repeating the same points over and over and over...nothing I say, no scripture I post, will change your minds, (and I've already been warned by two different people about policon ;)) so I think I'll just let you guys have the last word and head on out to another thread or something.
    When life hands you lemons, make your husband a lemonade.

Quote Originally Posted by ExLiberal View Post
    This argument is realy going in circles, don't you agree? I keep repeating the same points over and over and over...nothing I say, no scripture I post, will change your minds, (and I've already been warned by two different people about policon ;)) so I think I'll just let you guys have the last word and head on out to another thread or something.
    Oh fun - who is it that doesn't have the nerve to say to my face what they are willing to say behind my back?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by ExLiberal View Post
    I'm saying gays can be saved, but AFTER they're saved, they change, and repent of their sins. They do not continue to live unrepentantly in the sins they were saved from. They can and do struggle with sin....but they repent and strive toward godliness and holiness, despite their faults. Their goal is to conquer their sin, and be more like Christ.
    Okay so . . . if a gay person gets saved but does not accept that homosexuality is a sin - what then?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.