1. #1 Liberals Seeking Access to Health Insurance for Crimigrants 
    I guess I understand it-I was going to say that I don't understand it, but I do.. They are trying to shore up their voting base in the face of declining numbers, and with the skyrocketing number of Hispanics in the country it's the demographic to endear yourself to.. But it still pisses me off that any American politician would blatantly ignore the law like this and talk about giving crimigrants benefits, instead of deporting them immediately.

Washington Times

Fearful that they're losing ground on immigration and health care, a group of House Democrats is pushing back and arguing that any health care bill should extend to all legal immigrants and allow illegal immigrants some access.

The Democrats, trying to stiffen their party's spines on the contentious issue, say it's unfair to bar illegal immigrants from paying their own way in a government-sponsored exchange. Legal immigrants, they say, regardless of how long they've been in the United States, should be able to get government-subsidized health care if they meet the other eligibility requirements.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I guess I understand it-I was going to say that I don't understand it, but I do.. They are trying to shore up their voting base in the face of declining numbers, and with the skyrocketing number of Hispanics in the country it's the demographic to endear yourself to.. But it still pisses me off that any American politician would blatantly ignore the law like this and talk about giving crimigrants benefits, instead of deporting them immediately.

Washington Times

Fearful that they're losing ground on immigration and health care, a group of House Democrats is pushing back and arguing that any health care bill should extend to all legal immigrants and allow illegal immigrants some access.

The Democrats, trying to stiffen their party's spines on the contentious issue, say it's unfair to bar illegal immigrants from paying their own way in a government-sponsored exchange. Legal immigrants, they say, regardless of how long they've been in the United States, should be able to get government-subsidized health care if they meet the other eligibility requirements.
    They will get their citizenship handed to them and be eligible for the entire American hand out package. There will be far more workers than jobs. Prepare for lower wages and more stressful work because they will be constantly telling you how fast and cheaply you can be replaced. Welcome to the American nightmare where everything is fairly distributed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They will get their citizenship handed to them and be eligible for the entire American hand out package. There will be far more workers than jobs. Prepare for lower wages and more stressful work because they will be constantly telling you how fast and cheaply you can be replaced. Welcome to the American nightmare where everything is fairly distributed.
    Unfortunately, I think you're exactly right. None of it makes sense to me any more. It's all so foreign to me, no pun intended.. American politicians no longer look out for Americans.. They care more about what the rest of the world thinks than their own constituents.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I say - give them healthcare and bill their home countries for it - then deport them home when the care is completed.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.