1. #1 Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable 
    Patent Member
    Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable

Denon's 1.5 meter (59 in.) proprietary ultra premium Denon Link cable was designed for the audio enthusiast. Made from high purity copper wire and high performance connection parts, the AK-DL1 will bring out all the nuances in digital audio reproduction from any of our Denon DVD players with the Denon Link feature connected to a Denon Link enabled Denon A/V receiver.
    Make sure to read the reviews at the link.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable

Make sure to read the reviews at the link.

All your other components need to be the shiznit, including and especially your sound-stage (the room), otherwise big spend on cables is something you will never notice and never get the benefit from.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    All your other components need to be the shiznit, including and especially your sound-stage (the room), otherwise big spend on cables is something you will never notice and never get the benefit from.
    The real value is in the reviews:
    What the...
    I accidentally dropped one end of my Denon cable into a glass of Tuscan whole milk I was drinking. Later when I finished my milk (yeah, I still drank it; should I not have done that?), my right arm (lost in an accident in 1987) spontaneously grew back.
    This cable makes you more attractive to women.

There's a lot of negative reviews of this cable. I say, why? It's clearly worth the money.

I sense you're skeptical.

Here's proof: Just 1 minute after pressing the button to order this, I had 7 phone calls from insanely hot women, and got 7 dates out of it. Coincidence? I think not.

I have a hot date for the next week, every night, and you don't. Why aren't you buying this cable?!
    Do not use in inter-dimensional transport devices!
    Like a fool, I bought these cables on a whim because of the low price. However, I got what I paid for when I installed them in my TARDIS. Before long it shorted out my chameleon circuit and Amazon refuses to pay for repairs! I guess it'll be stuck looking like a 1963 police call box until I can somehow get enough money for a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    The real value is in the reviews:
    I take it back: I always knew good quality cables were worth the money...I just had to have it spelt out to me exactly why.

I've just ordered one. based on these reviews.:D

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    OMG! Those reviews are hilarious!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

I still have a pair of Monster speaker cables I bought in 1984. Still have the speakers and amplifier they are connectted to also. The speakers are Polk Audio SDAII's and the amp is a Yamaha M80.

I did give Denon a serious look before I finally choose Yamaha. Well that and the PX had the yamaha amp marked down almost $200 as a returned unit :D
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.