Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The Un-Aborted Obama 
    Monday, September 28, 2009
    Mike Adams :: Townhall.com Columnist
    The Un-Aborted Obama
    by Mike Adams

Hello Barry. I’ve decided to write you a few questions in response to the unsolicited emails I keep getting from BarackObama.com. Since most of your form emails concern health care I’ll confine most of my questions to one health-related subject: Abortion.

1. Did you know that about 150 young black people were admitted to Howard University School of Law this year? But, unfortunately, about 1370 black babies were aborted today. How can we effect “social justice” if the health profession kills far more blacks than the legal profession is currently accepting into its ranks?

2. Isn’t abortion sort of like liberalism in a nutshell? It’s just a way of asking others to suffer the consequences of your own bad decisions.

Arguing with Idiots By Glenn Beck

3. Doctors are supposed to save lives and not take them. Shouldn’t abortion doctors then be required to take the hypocritical oath?

4. You been supported by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals throughout your political career. What if I trapped a dog in a cage and dismembered him slowly with a pruning tool I stuck through the bars of the cage? What if I then sucked out the bloody body parts with my Black & Decker power vacuum? Would PETA demand my arrest? Would they succeed? Would this not be eerily similar to what licensed doctors do to babies? Isn’t that more serious than animal abuse? Even more serious than ACORN funding brothels with tax-payer dollars? Is this a procedure we want to nationalize?

5. When a white abortion doctor kills a black baby is it a hate crime?

6. Jesse Jackson was pro-life before he decided to run for president. He switched to the “pro-choice” position because he wanted to be the first black president. This, he thought, would show that America is no longer racist. Jesse still opposes the death penalty because – at least he claims - it is racist. In the American health care system, over 9000 black babies are aborted every week. Has the criminal justice system ever executed 9000 innocent blacks in a single week? Continued...
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Power CUer
    What a goofy piece.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    What a goofy piece.
    Adams likes to play thing over the top - but he's always got a point :)

Power CUer
    I hope he's not holding his breath waiting for an answer. #12 is ridiculous, even more than his other "points".
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I hope he's not holding his breath waiting for an answer. #12 is ridiculous, even more than his other "points".
    His points are no more ridiculous than are the arguments he's arguing against.

Power CUer
    I don't see "arguments" he's "arguing against". He says the health profession kills x thousand black fetuses a day. The health profession isn't grabbing black women off the streets and forcibly aborting them. The women are taking that initiative themselves. If he doesn't think they should be doing that, he should talk to THEM, shouldn't he?

I don't see "arguments" he's "arguing against". He says the health profession kills x thousand black fetuses a day. The health profession isn't grabbing black women off the streets and forcibly aborting them. The women are taking that initiative themselves. If he doesn't think they should be doing that, he should talk to THEM, shouldn't he?
    The woman GETS the abortion - the 'doctor' does the aborting.

Power CUer
    There wouldn't be a supply if there wasn't a demand.

There wouldn't be a supply if there wasn't a demand.
    if there wasn't a supply there wouldn't be a demand.

Power CUer
    Now THAT can be easily disproven. Women have had abortions for centuries, no matter what the legal climate, and you know that is true.