Results 1 to 10 of 16

Hybrid View

  1. #1 Pro Football Pick 'Em Standings 
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,154
    I'm exactly where I want to be:

    1 RobJ 14
    1 Jawilljr 14
    3 Show me your TDs 13
    4 Defiant1 12
    4 patriot45 12
    4 UnitedTeaBaggers 12
    4 JB's Nemesis 12
    4 Hottest Chick at CU 12
    4 Tucker13 12
    4 Jan Stenerud 12
    4 Del Rio Tiddy Twisters 12
    12 JBdf 10
    13 Rebel's Yell 0

    NB: Looks like someone won't be repeating.
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I'm exactly where I want to be:

    1 RobJ 14
    1 Jawilljr 14
    3 Show me your TDs 13
    4 Defiant1 12
    4 patriot45 12
    4 UnitedTeaBaggers 12
    4 JB's Nemesis 12
    4 Hottest Chick at CU 12
    4 Tucker13 12
    4 Jan Stenerud 12
    4 Del Rio Tiddy Twisters 12
    12 JBdf 10
    13 Rebel's Yell 0

    NB: Looks like someone won't be repeating.
    You like being on the bottom? You like the girls on top? Wait...that didn't sound right. :D

    Updated standings after 8 weeks:

    1 Jan Stenerud 65
    2 patriot45 64
    3 Defiant1 62
    4 UnitedTeaBaggers 62
    5 JB's Nemesis 61
    6 Hottest Chick at CU 61
    7 JBdf 60
    8 RobJ 60
    9 Tucker13 59
    10 Show me your TDs 57
    11 Del Rio Tiddy Twisters 38
    12 Jawilljr 14
    13 Rebel's Yell 0
    Whomever Jan Stenerud is, you're kicking arse.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,154
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    You like being on the bottom? You like the girls on top? Wait...that didn't sound right. :D
    Not cool since I am currently directly underneath the "Hottest Chick at CU". Is there any chance, any, that it's not who we think it is? :p

    And FYI - Halfway through the season and I've cut my deficit in half. See you at the top at the end. Well, I won't see you but you know what I mean.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,697
    Through Week 9 standings. Psst, JB, you're going the wrong way. ;)

    1 patriot45 74
    2 Jan Stenerud 72
    3 Defiant1 70
    4 Hottest Chick at CU 69
    5 JB's Nemesis 69
    6 UnitedTeaBaggers 69
    7 Tucker13 68
    8 RobJ 68
    9 JBdf 67
    10 Show me your TDs 57
    11 Del Rio Tiddy Twisters 38
    12 Jawilljr 14
    13 Rebel's Yell
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,154
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Through Week 9 standings. Psst, JB, you're going the wrong way. ;)
    I didn't know your ID still worked on this site. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I didn't know your ID still worked on this site. :p
    You missed me. I knew it! :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,941
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Not cool since I am currently directly underneath the "Hottest Chick at CU". Is there any chance, any, that it's not who we think it is? :p
    Of course it is who you think it is.

    I couldn't think of a more creative name, so I went with that. So sue me.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,941
    The Thursday games are starting, beginning tomorrow night with Chicago at San Francisco.

    I adjusted the settings so that if you do forget to set your picks before the Thursday game, you can still make the weekend picks.

    Just a little alert.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    17,630
    I suck this year, especially at TOS as they use the point spread. I never remember to go back and check the spread late in the week. That has screwed me a few times.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,181
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    NB: Looks like someone won't be repeating.
    That's because after I went in and got registered, I could never get back in to make any picks. Oh well, that's why I took the "2008 Pick 'em Champion" off my sig line.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •