Thread: F**K The UN!!!

1. #1 F**K The UN!!! 

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slides...de0eefdc89ae5/

U.N. soldiers salute as a tractor-trailer loaded with coffins of nearly 200 Lebanese and Palestinian fighters and bearing the picture of slain Hezbollah top leader Imad Mughniyeh, right, arrives in the southern city of Tyre, Lebanon, Thursday, July 17, 2008. Eight tractor-trailers loaded with coffins are driving from south Lebanon to Beirut a day after a prisoner swap between Israel and Lebanon
    For those who don't remember, Imad Mughniyeh masterminded the Marine barracks bombing in Beruit.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slides...de0eefdc89ae5/

For those who don't remember, Imad Mughniyeh masterminded the Marine barracks bombing in Beruit.
    I wonder if the Un will fight for/with Hezbollah when Israel stomps their butts ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I wonder if the Un will fight for/with Hezbollah when Israel stomps their butts ?
    If Obama wins the election in Nov., you can expect Israel to do some stomping.

Move the UN to Paris, tear-up any old bills owed by the US and go condo with the old UN building. Nuff said.

Blue Helmets: The guys that pump out the Port-A-Potties.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

noonwitch
    [QUOTE=LogansPapa;21535]Move the UN to Paris, tear-up any old bills owed by the US and go condo with the old UN building. Nuff said.]

The developer/owner could probably get at least 1 million per unit, with Manhattan property that overlooks the river and all.

It's too bad, because the UN has the potential to be a great and helpful organization. UNICEF was always a good program, when I was a kid, and I always liked trick or treating for them. They should have never started getting into the peacekeeping business, and never been allowed to have their own armies.