1. #1 Spears Loses Custody Fight Again. 
    Britney Spears loses custody battle -

reportBy staff writers
    July 18, 2008 06:30pm

TROUBLED pop star Britney Spears has ended her custody battle that sees ex-husband Kevin Federline retain sole rights to her sons, OK! magazine has reported.

Federline's lawyer, Vince Kaplan, said the pair today signed a settlement to seal the deal.

"All parties have agreed to the following: Kevin will retain sole legal and physical custody of Sean Preston and Jayden James," he said.

"Britney will continue to have visitation rights which may increase over time. The agreement will be presented to the court in the morning for approval by the commissioner.

"Kevin is ecstatic and the boys are thriving," he reportedly told OK!

The decision marks the end of a troubled period for Spears, who first lost custody of Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2, last October after a string of public meltdowns, including a head shaving incident.
    She must still be screwing up somehow.

Pop Tart

noonwitch
    I feel sympathy for Britney, because I think she is mentally ill.

I must say that Kevin appears to be a good dad-it's always good for kids to live with at least one of their parents, if possible.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I feel sympathy for Britney, because I think she is mentally ill.

I must say that Kevin appears to be a good dad-it's always good for kids to live with at least one of their parents, if possible.
    I feel thay way too.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

Yeah, who saw that coming? Didnt we all think at sometime that Kevin would end up selling his kids for a pack of smokes and some twizzlers?