Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Halloween haunted houses and stuff 
    We have a big "haunted" cornfield maze every year out here, and this year, right by the cornfield maze, they've set up a "haunt" on an old western movie set that looks like it could be fun.

We like to go to these, and will do both of them this year. Last year we went to the Universal Studios "haunt" in Orlando, and that was a lot of fun.

Do you have "haunts" near you, and do you go to them?

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    We have a big "haunted" cornfield maze every year out here, and this year, right by the cornfield maze, they've set up a "haunt" on an old western movie set that looks like it could be fun.

We like to go to these, and will do both of them this year. Last year we went to the Universal Studios "haunt" in Orlando, and that was a lot of fun.

Do you have "haunts" near you, and do you go to them?
    I have been to Universals in Orlando a few time but the one in Busch Gardens was better.In either park you have to get the express passes or you spend forever on lines. On the upside it gives more time to hit the jaeggar bomb stands!:D

The Busch Gardens was scarier too, most times you couldn't see the ghoulies coming at you! I'd do Busch Gardens again.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

We'll drive down to Adams county to do the 20+ acre corn maze and the outdoor haunted field thing. We'll also do the nighttime cemetery walk at Riverside and probably a couple of haunted Colorado tours/lectures.

The advertisements for Haunted Houses here look like ads for fetish parties.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    The advertisements for Haunted Houses here look like ads for fetish parties.
    You could meet Axle.

rm -rf obama*

I did Halloween Horrow Nights a few years ago at Universal Studios...I had a blast..

There is a haunted corn maze and general merriment facility at one of the nearby family farms that is a tradition for us. We hit the maze, eat some junk and buy our pumpkins there. 8th year running this year I think.

I don't like to be scared.

I used to enjoy taking a "kid" to pumkin patches every fall, one even had a huge cannon that launched pumkins into the air.

Growing up, every city had a Jaycee's haunted house. The towns were all pretty close to each other, making it easy to hit four or five in one night.
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 10-02-2009 at 02:16 AM.

We have field of screams and it is really cool. It is owned by a local school teacher, and he allows his students to work in it. Both of my children have worked it.

We also have cornfield mazes, and our Ren Faire site has a Spooky event. Halloween Daze and Spooky Knights

South Florida is a horror house that runs year round. It's full of the living corpses of oldr etiring northerners, liberals and lots of voodoo from the santaria gang. If you don't believe me remember, South Florida is the home of the Miami Dolphins (wooo scary stuff boys and girls. It scares me just thinking about it.) :eek:

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis