1. #1 "OMG They Smeared Crap On Her 'Gods Face'!" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Feces Smeared On Suburban Woman's Obama Signs

Everyone knows politics can get dirty, but one suburban homeowner says an act of vandalism to her Barack Obama posters has seriously crossed the line.

Robin Harris of Arlington Heights discovered Wednesday night that someone had smeared feces on two Obama presidential campaign signs in her front yard. "I was horrified. I felt violated; someone was on my property," Harris said.

"I felt outraged that someone would do this to signs. We're all entitled to our opinion." Harris' neighbor, Pamela Plancon, says the act is a disgrace and thinks it is more than a joke. "I think it's a crime,...

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/feces.o....2.774111.html

Can we get a copy of this pic for our screen saver? :D
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Banned
    It was a shitty poster anyway. :eek: A prank yes, a crime no. Get a garden hose and wash the crap off, dummie. Now, a real crime is like slashing tires of Repub vehicles by Democrat operatives.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    It was a shitty poster anyway. :eek: A prank yes, a crime no. Get a garden hose and wash the crap off, dummie. Now, a real crime is like slashing tires of Repub vehicles by Democrat operatives.

Laugh! :p

That's A Nice Obama Sign...For Me To Poop On

Last edited by LibraryLady; 07-19-2008 at 12:58 AM.

Um, excuse me, but how the fuck can people defend this or smirk at it?

Yes, it's a crime. I mean, duh. This isn't rocket science.

Or, if pragmatism means more to you than principle, it's extremely counterproductive. With whom do you think the sympathy of swing voters will lie when they hear this? Do you think that it will hurt Obama that somebody apparently vandalized his signs in a particularly disgusting way, or do you think it will make it appear that Obama's opponents have no better refutation than juvenile vandalism?

This does not help. And it very well may hurt.

That being said, there's a fairly extensive history of idiotic liberals performing vile vandalism on their own property in hopes of getting exactly the same sympathetic reaction that this will get, so I'm not prepared to accept the victim's story at face value just yet.