Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    well. i certainly do not blame "feminism, the media, and the abortion industry" for indivdual choice. but seriously, Mrs. Smith, your personal story is interesting: "If abortion were illegal, she couldn't have gone through with this so quickly and easily". It is so true! it would have been dangerous, illegal, and deadly.
    thank you, for your interest in women Mrs.Smith! thank you for actually caring what we go through as modern, contemporary, women!

Quote Originally Posted by cowbell View Post
    well. i certainly do not blame "feminism, the media, and the abortion industry" for indivdual choice. but seriously, Mrs. Smith, your personal story is interesting: "If abortion were illegal, she couldn't have gone through with this so quickly and easily". It is so true! it would have been dangerous, illegal, and deadly.
    thank you, for your interest in women Mrs.Smith! thank you for actually caring what we go through as modern, contemporary, women!
    Since when has any abortion not been deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    ok. i was just referring to women who are advised against having children for medical reasons. i see where the complication arose: i meant deadly to the woman giving birth

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Haven't you heard? We've arbitrarily decided when a person gets the privilege of being deemed a person. So now we can all go to sleep happy at night not worrying about whether or not we're legally killing somebody.
    When life hands you lemons, make your husband a lemonade.

Quote Originally Posted by ExLiberal View Post
    Haven't you heard? We've arbitrarily decided when a person gets the privilege of being deemed a person. So now we can all go to sleep happy at night not worrying about whether or not we're legally killing somebody.
    oh thankgod.

ok. i was just referring to women who are advised against having children for medical reasons. i see where the complication arose: i meant deadly to the woman giving birth
    Typical lib, where in Mrs. Smiths story did it say the baby was endangering the mother and needed to be aborted. Try again later without the whiskey!

oh thankgod.
    And don't worry, poor damsels, it doesn't end there. "Abortion doula awareness" is now becoming more common...so now women get to be coddled and pampered like princesses while their helpless babies are being torn to pieces and thrown in a trashcan.
    When life hands you lemons, make your husband a lemonade.

Quote Originally Posted by ExLiberal View Post
    And don't worry, poor damsels, it doesn't end there. "Abortion doula awareness" is now becoming more common...so now women get to be coddled and pampered like princesses while their helpless babies are being torn to pieces and thrown in a trashcan.
    well, I am actually a fan of that biznass. the more i can be pampered for not wanting babies the better! haha. no seriously, i take care of my shit. so. what are you complaining about?

well, I am actually a fan of that biznass. the more i can be pampered for not wanting babies the better! haha. no seriously, i take care of my shit. so. what are you complaining about?
    I guess your saying babies are shit? It's hard to make sense from your scribbling.

sorry. let's take it down a notch shall we? this can be difficult for youth to sort out. so. ok.what i meant by "taking care of my shit" was simply that i take care of my issues, like birth control for example. what's wrong with that?