Thread: ITS ALIVE !!! Public Option Compromise in Works

1. #1 ITS ALIVE !!! Public Option Compromise in Works 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Yesterday the Senate voted down two amendments which tried to add the public option back to the Senator Baucus version of Obmama care.

But Progressive democratic party senators are anxious to fine a way to televise public opposition to the publicv plan Democrats' scheme to turn the health care system upside down, then it simply doesn't have the capacity to learn.

Americans made it clear at town hall meetings across the country that they don't like the majority's proposals nor its intentions to force its will on the people.

But the leadership in the congress believe that the people who put them in their Office should have no say in a peice of legislation that will control over 17 % of the US economy.

As you will read below the "transparent" Democrats are having secret discussions right now, on the way to come up with a compromise; including a public health care option on both senate bills. The public option is NOT DEAD, its just temporarily in hiding:
    http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2009/...romize-in.html

Just want to make known the information I have received when contacting my congressman's office.

I have called Congressman Sanford Bishop's (D-GA) office at least 4 or 5 times in the past month, most recently yesterday evening, to find out his opinion of the healthcare bill, initally I was told there was no bill for him to consider. I was dumbfounded and asked about HR3200, I was told he had not read it. Yesterday I asked the lady answering the phone of his opinion on the public option, trigger, etc. and to my astonishment once again I was told he has not yet formed an opinion. I got the same answer when asking about his view of providing health care coverage for illegal immigrants in any way. When I asked why he does not have an opinion on these views she stated that he has not had time to review any of it. Once again, with astonishment, I asked why not since there is to be a vote on the issue in the near future. She then stated she would relay my concerns, I told her there is no way I could endorse him for re-election just before she hung up.

I will be putting everything I have into supporting his opposition when the time comes. Just absolutely unbelieveable.
    "I know bourbon gets better with age, because the older I get, the more I like it."
    Booker Noe (1929-2004) master distiller and grandson of Jim Beam

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny."
    Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC), Agamemnon

Banned
    Have no fear; liberals from blue states will never give up on the public option. A watered down bill will pass. If there is a trigger that mandates the public option in case not all are covered, we are screwed. Keeping the pressure on moderate Democraps might be enough to kill this Obamanation. Those DC critters number one goal is to get re-elected.

Yeah well at this point I am ready to drive my ass to DC and pay good ole Sanford a visit just to let him know face to face what a waste of space he is.
    "I know bourbon gets better with age, because the older I get, the more I like it."
    Booker Noe (1929-2004) master distiller and grandson of Jim Beam

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny."
    Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC), Agamemnon