Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gator
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    We will see, I just bought a new smoker. Just waiting fror Amerigas to hook it up to the house. Real BBQ coming right up!:D
    You dumbass yankee boi. A real smoker doesn't use friggin gas!!!! It burns wood. Not only do you not know anything you don' even suspect anything. You have a lot to learn. Good thing I am close enough to teach you.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    You dumbass yankee boi. A real smoker doesn't use friggin gas!!!! It burns wood. Not only do you not know anything you don' even suspect anything. You have a lot to learn. Good thing I am close enough to teach you.

C'mon, its the 2000s. Who has time to tend the fire all day. The technological marvels of todays gas smokers wll give you delicious bbq every time! Hell, I have a cuban cajachina cooker that cooks a whole 60 lb pig in 4 hours, thats as good as it gets.
    I will admit before I bought the gas smoker, I was torn between these 2 respectable smokers! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Beautiful! Take that piece of bread out of the picture and you've got yourself an awesome lowcarb meal. I think I know what we're having for dinner tonight....:D