1. #1 Rangel: ‘GOP Calls for Ouster Unfair’ 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "Wait for it !"Rangel: ‘GOP Calls for Ouster Racist ’."

Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) is weighing in on GOP attempts to push him out as a House Ways and Means Chairman - and he's not happy.

"I think its unfair, but I expected it," Rangel said of the push, walking into a meeting at the Capitol.

Asked about the House Ethics Committee's months long probe into a host of potential offenses, he said, "I don't know anything and I can't ask," adding only that he "hopes" the deliberations will end soon.

House Republicans are expected to introduce a resolution calling for Rangel's ouster as early as next week, and House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) continued the leaderships anti-Charlie mantra at his weekly presser on Thursday.

"It's improper for Chairman Rangel to remain in his position... while these serious allegations remain hanging," Boehner said of Rangel. "He knows it would be the right thing to do."

Rangel's supporters say there's little precedent for ousting a committee chairman before the results of an ethics investigation are made public.

http://www.aim.org/don-irvine-blog/r...ouster-unfair/

Where exactly in that article was the word "Racism" used?

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    Where exactly in that article was the word "Racism" used?
    Have you been in isolation ?Have you not seen the news reports of late ?Are comments now not allowed in the postings ?

Rangel is one of the dirtiest politicians in Washington, and he needs to go.. He's scum-a thief and a liar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdtFWCrCh0s
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Have you been in isolation ?Have you not seen the news reports of late ?Are comments now not allowed in the postings ?
    Maybe you could separate your comments from the story by putting the article in a quote box. This should end any confusion between your comments and the author's words.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Maybe you could separate your comments from the story by putting the article in a quote box. This should end any confusion between your comments and the author's words.
    I don't think that's it .From his phrasing He has a bone to pick imho !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    I don't think that's it .From his phrasing He has a bone to pick imho !

Are you delusional?

You started the post, bold typed, ""Wait for it ! Rangel: ‘GOP Calls for Ouster Racist ’." I asked where in the story the word racism or the notion that it was being done from the basis of race was used.

My "Phrasing"?

WTH Moo?

Are you delusional?

You started the post, bold typed, ""Wait for it ! Rangel: ‘GOP Calls for Ouster Racist ’." I asked where in the story the word racism or the notion that it was being done from the basis of race was used.

My "Phrasing"?

WTH Moo?
    What I alluded to was that eventually old Charlie Rangel would get to Racism as the GOP motive.It seems that that's always the case of late .Don't you think ?
    I guess it took it for complaint of my commenting the post .I am truly sorry if I underestimated your reply !

Power CUer
    Are you delusional?

My "Phrasing"?

WTH Moo?
    You know Megi inserts his own interpretations without distinguishing. Quotation marks are just for decoration.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Keep up the good work Megi.

I understood the story!