1. #1 "MOH Winner Col. Bud Day Angers Muslim And Arab Groups ." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    McCain POW pal angers Muslims

Riling Muslim leaders, one of John McCain's fellow Vietnam POWs defended the Iraq War Friday by saying, ``The Muslims have said either we kneel or they're going to kill us.'' ''I don't intend to kneel and I don't advocate to anybody that we kneel.

And John doesn't advocate to anybody that we kneel,'' Col. Bud Day added in a conference call with reporters arranged by the Republican Party of Florida on behalf on McCain.

Muslims and Arab-American groups quickly denounced what they described as the ''bigoted'' comments from Day, a Pensacola resident, Medal of Honor recipient and member of the...

http://www.miamiherald.com/459/story/609847.html

I didn't see any bigotry, just a statement of fact. If the Muslims have issues with others commenting on the views of other Muslims I say they should hold the source accountable.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

John
    `[Some of] The Muslims have said either we kneel or they're going to kill us.''
    `[A lot of] The Muslims have said either we kneel or they're going to kill us.''
    `[Almost all of] The Muslims have said either we kneel or they're going to kill us.''
    `[All of] The Muslims have said either we kneel or they're going to kill us.''
    One of the above statements stereotypes an entire ethnic group. The others just state a point. A lot of "uprising in the XXXXXX community" stories could be averted if the speaker would just properly quantifying their subject. Then again, maybe XXXXXX community shouldn't get all indignant until they at least ask the speaker to clarify their statements.

Doesn't Islam itself mean "submit"?

Goldwater
    He is an 80 year old POW, lets not judge him harshly.

Colonel Day said nothing offensive. The man is a motherflipping MEDAL OF HONOR winner, do these braindead, spineless, gutless bottom-feeding yellow-bellied lowlife MORON liberals respect NOTHING in this country anymore?

Oh, he "offended" Muslims? Poor babies. I don't recall anyone standing up for me or my fellow Christians in the Lamestream Media when the image of my lord Jesus Christ was put in urine. That's right, they called it art. But the leftists can't handle a comment from a FLIPPIN HERO that was right on the money? Hold on, I'm playing the World's Smallest Violin as we speak for all the thin skinned idiots. My condolences, I wasn't aware your manhood had kicked the bucket. No wonder all the women liberals who're actually straight get all hot and bothered by us Alpha Male Conservatives when the door's closed and the camera is off...

GD hippies. I'm having a Mike Savage moment right now, sorry everybody. :mad:
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

I wonder if McCain will cast him off as he cast off Gramm? McCain seems to have a problem with people who rile the PC police, even if what they say is 100% accurate. In that respect, I'm becoming very disillusioned with Mr. McCain. I cannot understand at all, how a man who has shown incredible loyalty in the past, could cast off or castigate his friends the way McCain has. Say what you will of Bush. He appeared to value the loyalty he was given and gave loyalty in return.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    Colonel Day said nothing offensive. The man is a motherflipping MEDAL OF HONOR winner, do these braindead, spineless, gutless bottom-feeding yellow-bellied lowlife MORON liberals respect NOTHING in this country anymore?

Oh, he "offended" Muslims? Poor babies. I don't recall anyone standing up for me or my fellow Christians in the Lamestream Media when the image of my lord Jesus Christ was put in urine. That's right, they called it art. But the leftists can't handle a comment from a FLIPPIN HERO that was right on the money? Hold on, I'm playing the World's Smallest Violin as we speak for all the thin skinned idiots. My condolences, I wasn't aware your manhood had kicked the bucket. No wonder all the women liberals who're actually straight get all hot and bothered by us Alpha Male Conservatives when the door's closed and the camera is off...

GD hippies. I'm having a Mike Savage moment right now, sorry everybody. :mad:
    Haven't you gotten the word yet ! Contrary to their bleeting objections Liberals hate America as it is and long for their version of this great country .There are no more Democrats .Their feeble little excuse for a party has been bought and paid for by George Soros and company with the help of super rich Gays,TreeHumpers and Greenies !

Pelosi and Reid owe their political office to the San Francisco Maoist crowd and shake in their shoes whenever they are told to do something !Pelosi and Reid have been told that they will be dumped if they allow drilling off shore or in Alaska !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Haven't you gotten the word yet ! Contrary to their bleeting objections Liberals hate America as it is and long for their version of this great country .There are no more Democrats .Their feeble little excuse for a party has been bought and paid for by George Soros and company with the help of super rich Gays,TreeHumpers and Greenies !

Pelosi and Reid owe their political office to the San Francisco Maoist crowd and shake in their shoes whenever they are told to do something !Pelosi and Reid have been told that they will be dumped if they allow drilling off shore or in Alaska !
    Don't forget Any Twosome Newsome. That guy makes me wanna vomit.
    What suprises me is how little Liberals know about their past....or choose to ignore it.
    Democrats, people love to say how they lost their way. The Gipper even said it. What floors me is how people forget to acknowledge leftist Dems NEVER changed. They were always the party of fascist ideals. The New Deal, The Great Society, Eugenics....Jim Crow, Prohibition....I could go on for days. Always on the wrong side of Liberty and Justice for All.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke