Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Michelle Obama lied to the IOC?? 
    From the Freepers...

Michelle Obama gave a tear-jerker of a speech during which she recounted that she sat on her father's lap while watching Carl Lewis' triumphs in the Olympics.

But Carl Lewis's first Olympics was in 1984 when Michelle Obama was 20 years old.

So either there was something weird going on between her and her father or she was flat-out lying.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2354036/posts
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I'd vote for the latter. She get's that from her husband. Remember his speech about his parents meeting at the Selma, Alabama march that happened 4 years after he was born.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Maybe they are time travelers. i'll listen to coast to coast and find out.

It's too bad Joe Wilson wasn't on the IOC.
    "I know bourbon gets better with age, because the older I get, the more I like it."
    Booker Noe (1929-2004) master distiller and grandson of Jim Beam

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny."
    Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC), Agamemnon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeAmerican View Post
    It's too bad Joe Wilson wasn't on the IOC.
    Yep, you lie bitch. :)

There's something funny going on with the Dems. Remember way back to the election, when Hillary was talking about dodging those bullets? Then think further back to Bubba's lies, "I did not have sex with that woman", then Edwards denying the affair, etc, etc.

Michelle's lie was just stupid. Some folks like to lie for the sake of lying.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    From the Freepers...

Michelle Obama gave a tear-jerker of a speech during which she recounted that she sat on her father's lap while watching Carl Lewis' triumphs in the Olympics.

But Carl Lewis's first Olympics was in 1984 when Michelle Obama was 20 years old.

So either there was something weird going on between her and her father or she was flat-out lying.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2354036/posts
    Actually - she didn't write that speech. So - the speech writer is either an incompetent boob who does know how to fact check - or is a liar. Of course - Michelle if she had any integrity - should have asked for that to be edited out knowing it to be false.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Actually - she didn't write that speech. So - the speech writer is either an incompetent boob who does know how to fact check - or is a liar. Of course - Michelle if she had any integrity - should have asked for that to be edited out knowing it to be false.
    If it were to become something she had to address, her response would probably be, "I did not read the speech prior to addressing the IOC." I don't think she is the type not to read it before speaking though.
    "I know bourbon gets better with age, because the older I get, the more I like it."
    Booker Noe (1929-2004) master distiller and grandson of Jim Beam

"Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny."
    Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC), Agamemnon

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    There's something funny going on with the Dems. Remember way back to the election, when Hillary was talking about dodging those bullets? Then think further back to Bubba's lies, "I did not have sex with that woman", then Edwards denying the affair, etc, etc.

Michelle's lie was just stupid. Some folks like to lie for the sake of lying.
    Don't forget her "story" about being named for Sir Edmund Hillary, who didn't climb Mt. Everest until after she was born. ;)
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    That does not excuse the fact that it reflects badly on America when she makes an ass out of herself on the international stage. Of course, the Magic Negro did the same. The buck stops at her doorsteps. FCS, she has a larger staff (hand maidens) than previous first ladies have had.